EBONITE SPORTS SERIES - EVENT 3

tonx

Hey guys, please find attached the entry form for the Ebonite sports series. There are 6 squads for qualifying on the 5th and 6th of January, with the First early bird squad comming discounted. This is a re-entry format, because due to the short pattern, we prefer to allow all bowlers to compete on the fresh condition as it is intended for play.
There will be a re-oil after every squad. If there is the need for an additional squad on Saturday night, we have room for one more.
The prize fund has been based on CONSERVATIVE numbers. We expect the prize fund to increase based on number of re-entries and pending extra sponsorship approval. As always, we will be looking after everyone, not just the top! PRE-ORDER of Victorian Sports Series shirts will be available at this event also.
As stated in the ENTRY FORM, the top 7 from this event will be required at OZTENPIN EPPING for the TELEVISED final. This move is for Centre LANE availability as well as television suitability. Make sure you do your hair, as we are expecting quite an audience.
ALL FINALISTS WILL ALSO RECEIVE A FREE SHIRT FOR USE DURING THE TELEVISION FINAL.
WOMEN WILL RECEIVE 8 PINS PER GAME HANDICAP in this event
This is some pretty exciting stuff guys, get your names down quick to avoid missing out. 1st squad is only $60 entry, All other squads are still only $75 with re-entries only $50!

Attachments

• ebonite%20sports%20series[1].doc
    542 KB · Views: 212
As a reminder, Thanks to Atticus Management Solutions, 2 junior/youth bowlers have free entry into this event (1 squad)

Congrats Emily Robertson and Nick Mills on winning the spots from the last event. Please advise of prefered squad times ASAP so we can make sure you get the squad you are after!

Ebonite is continuing to be a great sponsor to this event.

Hi Tonx,

Please put me down for the first squad (5th Jan @ 9:30am).

Thanks Ebonite for your continued support.

BTW, which PBA condition are we bowling this time? You mentioned it's short.

Thanks
Vi Huynh

This one can't be a PBA one, (television, etc etc) so I am just asking Mr Dingle to set a short pattern and leaving the rest up to him. I also won't see the pattern before the event.

Squad 1:

Andrew Tonkin
Dillan Demather
Brett Hughes
James Cobourn
John Allen
Rebecca Faure
Vi Huynh

Hi Tonx, I am in - 2nd squad on Jan 5th, thanx.

Thanks to Ebonite and other sponsors for the support !!!

ps. Tonx, you might want to fix up the dates on the .doc file, under tournament schedule ... Cheers.

Hi Tonx, I am in - 2nd squad on Jan 5th, thanx.
Thanks to Ebonite and other sponsors for the support !!!
ps. Tonx, you might want to fix up the dates on the .doc file, under tournament schedule ... Cheers.

Done thanks...

add me to 1st squad... for the moment... ill let you know about the others later on if need be...

Squad 1- Day 1:
Andrew Tonkin
Dillan Demather
Brett Hughes
James Cobourn
John Allen
Rebecca Faure
Vi Huynh

Squad 2:
Giao Nguyen

Squad 3:

Squad 4: (optional squad if required):

squad 5:
Mac Stewart

Squad 6:

Squad 7:

Squads are limited to 18 entries at this stage, (3 per pair) so if you want a specific squad, get your name down as soon as possible

Hi Tonx,

Please put me down for Squad 5 (I want to bowl against the big boys... Mac Stewart).

Also, just a question... if you don't know the oil pattern (besides the fact that it is a "short" pattern), how will you guarantee that it is a "sport" bowling tournament? Just a question that you should answer before the tournament day...

Thanks

Dr. Chris

Looks like a great format and great prizes as well Tonx…I hope this event gets the support from the bowlers that it deserves…Great opportunity to test your skills and nothing more, with a chance to win coin back to cover the costs…

We may have to look at a similar format up in QLD if this one takes off…mind you I cannot see after the first two events why this wouldn’t get great support…

I think the Sport Series is here to stay…Good luck with it mate, looks like a huge success…

Tonx,

Could you please add Jenny Camilleri & Alan Notman down for Squad 1.

Thank you,

Jenny & Alan ;)

tonx,

put me down for 1st squad on sat 5th and if you need a hand during the day just holler.

deposit will be paid to Deb today.

thanks to all that sponsor and help organsie this event.

Back
Top Bottom