2008 Victorian Sport Series Memberships

ganopes

I would like to announce with the help of Ebonite this great deal for the 2008 Victorian Sports Series, Membership Packages for this years Sports series.

For $75 the Package includes:

-$10 off entry into the first 4 events.
-$30 off entry into the major event.
-Entry in to the Player of the Year race/prizes
-Ebonite Victorian Sports Series Shirt
-Ebonite Towel and Puff Ball
-20% off RRP for Ebonite balls on display at Sports events.
-Access to Ebonite Demo days
-Sample pack of Ron Cliftons Magic Carpet

This is a great deal and wouldn't be possible with out the help of Ebonite getting behind the Victorian Sports Series many thanks go out to them!

If people would like to order there packages now we can have them ready to give out at the first event. Please PM with your details to order your package now.

Cheers
Dillan

Spoke to Dill last night regarding the level of interest in the membership packages. He is moving house atm, so it's a little hard to report the progress here. Happy to do it for him.

There has already been at least 15 people that are confirmed (This doesn't include anyone that has talked about the packages with me, and me telling them to talk to Dill about it :p) He will be accepting payment for the memberships at the event this Sunday at Geelong.

I think anyone thinking about bowling even just the major event this year, this package is great value. It's also a chance for bowlers to stand up and show others that they are 100% behind the SPORT of bowling in Victoria.

See you all on Sunday.

hey tonx and dill im a deffinate for this membership just let me know what the go is and what to do next cheers im a large shirt to, thought i better get in early ehhehe hope to hear from u soon
Simon

We have come up with 2 Designs for the Ebonite VSS Shirts. If people can get back to me ASAP with what choice they want we can order them soon.

Thanks
Dillan

Please PM with your choice.

Attachments

• VSS Shirts.doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 93
They look good in Navy and Gold but what sizes do they go up too.
I'd like to join as long as shirt is a 6xl

Hey mate,
The shirts are in!
If any one wants them before the next event please PM me and i will sort getting them out to you some how. They look really great!
Thanks to Ebonite for there help on this one.
Cheers
Dillan

Back
Top Bottom