VSS - Geelong Bowl-a-rama Results!

ganopes

Would just like to thank every one for a great event today and the first of 5 in the 2008 Sport Series.
Congrats to Emily Robertson on winning the event, climbing through the step ladder to beat David Porto in the final match.

Results for Top 6
1. Emily Robertson -Q/F Total - 1591
2. David Porto -Q/F Total - 1739
3. Craig O'Toole -Q/F Total - 1623
4. Brendon Howe -Q/F Total - 1606
5. Mary Dodds -Q/F Total - 1584
6. Russel Hinton -Q/F Total - 1590

Special thanks go to Geelong Bowl-a-rama and David Carmichael for all his help through out the day and all the great stuff at the bowl. Event ran with very few problems with the pattern playing tough with the cut around the card.

A big thank you goes out to EBONITE for throwing there support behind the VSS this year. Any one who has not yet purchased a Sports Series Membership, i highly encourage to do so before the next event. It is great value, and the shirts look great.

Also congrats to the great man himself STEVIE TOTH on winning the Complete NV donated by EBONITE in the raffle.

Details will be out soon on the next event,

Cheers
Dillan

Yeah, go Emily! Well done. And congrats to Porto, Craig, Brendon, Mary, & Russel. It wasn't easy getting there.
Cheers

Massive congrats to Emily on the win... Go girl power!!!!:kicking::kicking:
It certainly was a tough pattern...very very challenging experience...

And thank you to ebonite for their support of this event and also to David
and Dillan on their hard work

Cheers Mary

Well done Em, bad luck Davey....

Thanks to Dill and Dave/Ebonite for the tournament. The pattern certainly broke down very very tough.

Also well done to the other finalists!

CONGRATES 2 EN=MILY AND ALL THE FINALISTS AND DILLAN ON A WELL RUN TOURN ALSO THANKYOU TO THE BOWLERS FOR BEING SO PATIENT WHEN WE HAD POWER ISSUES CAN WAIT FOR NEXT 1 SO I CAN BOWL.
CHEERS MICHAEL O'KEEFE
(HEAD TECH)

Congrats Emily from all of us at Bowl-A-rama, well bowled!
Thanks to Dillan and everyone who bowled on the weekend I hope you all enjoyed coming to our centre.

David

Congrats Emily on your effort. Good to see a female prevail on the sports patterns. Let's hope it encourages more of our female bowlers to participate in the series. It does sound like it was tuff to bowl on however it does look like it was a bit easier for the left handers to play the condition from the small score sample posted.

Dillan: As I could not make it down to bowl in this one I was wondering if it was possible to have a more comprehensive result listing posted on the forum here so we can actually see how everyone went. I also want to congratulate you on the excellent membership package you have arranged for the series. Fantastic work and a big thank you must go to Ebonite for making this possible. Let us all not forget Kellie and the Total bowling crew for providing a means for us all to enjoy this sport in real time.

Congrats on your win Emily.
Big thankyou to the following
* Ebonite - for your generous donation of the Complete NV
which I was fortunate enough to win.
* Porto - for drawing out my ticket.
* Tonx - for taking my money again (that's 2 from 2)
* Dillan - for running the event
* All the staff @ Bowl-a-Rama
:)

Back
Top Bottom