VSS Welcomes Sponsor - EBONITE

tonx

I wish to personally thank EBONITE for their involvement in the NEW Victorian Sports Series.

Ebonite have kindly donated their newest High Performance ball, the *Ebonite Total NV* to our first event at Oztenpin Epping. Included with the ball will be a full set of Turbo Grips and Thumbslug, and Free Drilling. This ball will be raffled off during the event, with all proceeds going back to the Tournament Prize fund.

During the Event, we will also have a special SALE of EBONITE High performance bowling balls, with Free Drilling, ThumbSlug and Turbo ICE grips included in the Price.

It's really great to see the Largest Bowling Company in the world supporting our series, set up by the bowler, for the bowler!

Thanks to Andrew at B n B for his great communication and help in setting up a great new partnership! With more great sponsorship, this series can only grow larger!

Thanks again!

What sort of prices for the balls, Me and my Fiancee are thinking about steeping up to reactive balls shortly and depending on prices this might be worth making a trip over

pm if you don't want to discuss prices here

thanks
Mick

Back
Top Bottom