VSS sponsor - Thanks Totalbowling!

tonx

Massive thanks to Kellie and her team for the kind donation to help with the cost of getting the TENPIN BOWLING SHOW to the Ebonite sports event telecast this weekend comming.

Without this donation, getting the guys over here would have been alot more difficult, as it's not cheap travelling interstate for Tony, Brenton and their crew.

I would hope every current participant of the Victorian Sports Series would be able to jump into this thread and give them a quick thanks for their contribution!

Finding sponsors and trying to organise things for a tournament is not an easy task. HUGE thanks goes out to Kellie and Total Bowling for the support they have given this event and the Victorian Sports Series, with out this site bowling in Australia would not be the same.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the Final on Sunday,

Cheers

Dillan

A BIG THANK YOU to Kellie and Total Bowling for the support they have given this event and the Victorian Sports Series. It's this sort of support that gives the game a chance of getting more recognition in the future.

Cyril

Well Done Kell...

Arms must be getting longer to reach Deeper…:D:D

Well done once again to TB for making a huge contribution to the sport and making a difference…

Keep up the good work…

A HUGE thank you to Kellie and her gang for your support to this event telecast.
:groupwave2::groupwave2:
Vi

Well Done Kell...
Arms must be getting longer to reach Deeper…:D:D
Well done once again to TB for making a huge contribution to the sport and making a difference…
Keep up the good work…
Thanks a bunch Kellie. Your are a true Victorian ;) It's about time we Victorian get something back from this site. We were just sick and tired of watching Jase giving it away to bloody Queenslanders :D J/k mate.
Every little thing helps to promote our game. Thanks also to Tony, Brenton and the crew. Keep it up.
Regards,
Alex

well said, Thanks Kellie and Total Bowling for the support they have given this event and the Victorian Sports Series

Hey ppl,
Just wanna through my thanks towards Brenton and his team for taking the time out to come over!!! And also to Kellie and the total bowling crew for getting them down her to film the event... We really do appreicate it
Jimmy Bowles

Hey ppl,
Just wanna through my thanks towards Brenton and his team for taking the time out to come over!!! And also to Kellie and the total bowling crew for getting them down her to film the event... We really do appreicate it
Jimmy Bowles

Kellie,

Thank you very much for your help with the filming of the VSS 3. Just goes to show how much Totalbowling puts back into bowling.

James,

Its far from being My team. I just volunteer a bit of time and expertise. The Drexel family deserve all the credit for putting in all the time, effort and money to chase a dream to see bowling back on TV. UNlike so many people in the past, myself included, who spoke of the desire to get Bowling back where it deserves, these people ACTUALLY DID IT! Any little assistance I can give them, I am happy to do.

Ops, Sorry about that then!!! Tony your doing a awesome job and must i say that finally something good is going in the right direction to get bowling back to where it should be :D We appaulde you
Jimmy Bowles

Back
Top Bottom