Vic Sports series Entries

Geez Tonx

Chris Mackenzie must have a twin brother too, he is in A squad#25 and B sqaud #20 LOL

I hope to god that is everyone...
Remember Guys, Oztenpin are running the pattern as practise up to the event.... Rumour has it Sarah Benson has been making a great effort to go down and practise on the condition, and towards the end started scoring much better!
Am i really that popular! Geez, i never had my name mentioned so many times before, i like it.... Everyone will know me whether i do good or bad.
It was only 4 games and i didn't have all my gear. The 1 ball i needed i forgot.
Dont worry tonx i'm returning again before the sports series with all my gear to fully understand the lanes.
Just to let all of those reading these posts, dont expect me to be a threat. I dont know what i'm capable of @ Epping. I'd be more worried about the home bowlers.... And dont worry i haven't forgotten my free drink @ the bar later on. Oh and my free towel! :p
Cheers guys
Cant wait to see you all there. And to finally put a name to a face for some of you, I've probably seen most of you before but right now just cant remember. One being you Tonx!

So much to do, so little time.
We have had quite a few more entries that need to be updated, including those that I forked up earlier AND some squad changes due to Dunn Shield roll-offs
Squad 1 - Starting at 9am. If you wish to bowl, please TRY and get there at 8.30
1: Andrew Tonkin - Epping
2: Dillan Demather - Epping
3: Andrew Thorpe - Ed Flemming
4: Brien Show-Yin - Boronia
5: Alex Krishnan - Forrest Hill (or everyones hearts )
6: Drew Layton - Keon Park
7: John Allen - Ed Flemming
8: Jamie Drew - Bendigo
9: Dean Lee - Epping
10: Cyril Traykof - Forrest Hill
11: Amy Farrell - Greensborough
12: Matty Wines - Warnambool
13: Simon Schanknecht - Greensborough
14: Nathan Thompson - Dandenong
15: Kylie Marsich - Epping
16: Daniel McNairn - Forrest Hill
17: Vi Huyn - Forrest Hill
18: James Bowles - Keon Park
19: Craig Tomasinski : Ed Flemming/Boronia
20: Kevin Wilkins : Shepparton
21: Graeme O'connor - Ballarat
22: /\MuchBetter half/\ Natalie O'connor - Ballarat
23: Barry Wicks - Moorabbin
24: Adam Hayes - Melton
25: Mark Woodyatt : Ballarat
26: Peter Wills - Hybrid of lots of centres -HE IS FINALLY IN THE SQUAD LIST!
27: Rusty Hinton - The 1980's
28: Tyson Hinton - Needs a haircut
29: Cassie Staudinger - Werribee
30: Joel Lovegrove - Dandenong
31: Lindsay Kilpatrick - Chaddy
32: Kelly Raveche - Chaddy
33: Leo Torres - Chaddy
34: Bernie Grueso - Chaddy
35: Josh Eldridge - Horsham
36: Tim Treloar - Warrnambool
37: James Blennerhassett - Mentone
38: Phillip Mills - Greensborough
39: Steve Toth : Pricksville
40: Mathew Robinson : Geelong
41: Paul Teape : Forrest Hill
42: Carl Barbara : Sunshine
43: Anne-Marie Godfrey - Forrest Hill
44: Mac Stewart : Ed Flemming
45: Michael Carlile : Sunshine

Squad 2: Starting at approximately 1pm- If you wish to bowl, please try and get there at 12.30
1: Billy Tanasiciuc- Sunshine
2: Jane Finch - Sunshine
3: Tracey Madden - Keon Park
4: That incredible lefty Ian Strahan - Mantelligenceville
5: Gavin Cox - Boronia
6: John Clemment - Highpoint
7: Sarah Benson - Sunshine
8: Craig Chandler - Absolutely no idea anymore
9: Jason Way - Warrnambool
10: David Bollard - Keon Park
11: Chris Benson - Sunshine
12: Charlene Clark-Sunshine
13: Chris Hamilton - Shepparton
14: Jason Drayton - Keon Park
15: Adrian Sprakel - Sunshine
16: Neville Sutton - Morwell
17: Michael Oakley - Geelong (lets welcome this cat to tournament bowling!)
18: Chris Mesagno - Mentone
19: Frank Bell - Frankston
20: Chris Mackenzie - Bendigo
21: Adam Brooks - Bendigo
22: Brian Walsh - Morwell
23: Kristian Hunter - Morwell
24: Ewan (Tech-man) - Epping
25: John Constantini - Keon Park - I hope I spelled it right this time!
26: Peter Caramalis - Boronia
27: Brad Gwyther -Boronia
28: Joe Chiodo - Keon Park
29: Paul Drew - Boronia
30: Belinda Howard - Mentone
31: Giao Nguyen - Sunshine
32: Ondrej Hedi - Sunshine
33: Ralph Harford - Sunshine

Please PM if there are any other adjustments that need to be made to the squad listings.

The pattern is also getting laid tonight, available around 7:30, and there will be a couple of people down there helping people with the best areas to play on the pattern most of the night!

See you down there!

The pattern is also getting laid tonight, available around 7:30, and there will be a couple of people down there helping people with the best areas to play on the pattern most of the night!
See you down there!

Cant this stuff be done on any other night other than Friday & Wednesday. Not fair seeing as EVERY single Sunshine bowler bowls on Wednesday and Friday nights!!!!! Perfect choosing of nights.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:surrender: LOL

Shoot me a pm, and I can be down there other nights if anyone needs a little help on the pattern :D

Simple case of asking ;)

Am i really that popular! Geez, i never had my name mentioned so many times before, i like it.... Everyone will know me whether i do good or bad.
It was only 4 games and i didn't have all my gear. The 1 ball i needed i forgot.
Dont worry tonx i'm returning again before the sports series with all my gear to fully understand the lanes.
Just to let all of those reading these posts, dont expect me to be a threat. I dont know what i'm capable of @ Epping. I'd be more worried about the home bowlers.... And dont worry i haven't forgotten my free drink @ the bar later on. Oh and my free towel! :p
Cheers guys
Cant wait to see you all there. And to finally put a name to a face for some of you, I've probably seen most of you before but right now just cant remember. One being you Tonx!

i had a warm up games at Ballarat today prior to this event bowled okay in the 3 games. i'm looking forward to the sport series tourmeant and making new bowling freinds also looking forward to meeting you for the first time Sarah :D :D

Forgot to mention.
Great to see so many bowlers supporting this series.
If we can keep up the interest, then the "Victorian Sport Series" will outstrip those in the other states, and become the breeding ground for "Open Tournament" bowlers, whose numbers have been steadily falling the past few years do to various reasons.
Since the demise of the MTBOV, there hasn't been a lot around for the "up and comers" to test themselves at a local level.

i had a warm up games at Ballarat today prior to this event bowled okay in the 3 games. i'm looking forward to the sport series tourmeant and making new bowling freinds also looking forward to meeting you for the first time Sarah :D :D

Cheers Mate, Cant Wait!

This is for Female Bowlers. Just a little info on Dress codes, it says Shorts, Skirts & Pants are allowed, But other tournaments i''ve bowled in that are strict on Dress code does allow 3/4 dress pants to be worn even though not specified. Simply cause they are not pants and they are not shorts we have gone inbetween and there cant be any thing worng with that as long as they are dress/suit style.
Cheers

If the girls wish to wear 3/4 pants, then they may.

If the guys wanna wear dress shorts, then they may.

If the guys wanna wear Skirts, then they may go bowl in another state.... :D

Hey Tonx

Put me down for B squad mate. My shoulder should be okay to last through the day.

Cheers
Brendan

Back
Top Bottom