Vic Sports series Entries

tonx

Introducing the Pilot event for the Victorian Sports Series.

The first event will be held at Oz Tenpin Epping, on Sunday the 1/7/07. It will be held on a pattern to be decided by a final poll on www.totalbowling.com.au as well as votes collected personally and will be a current Pattern used on the PBA.

As we are finallising sponsors this week, I don't have a final payout listing, but with an estimated sponsorship figure at around $2500 for this event alone so far, expect it to be awesome value. Entry fee will be $80 for the event.

There will be 8 games qualifying, with top 6 going through to a stepladder format used on older PBA telecasts, which goes like this:

6,5 and 4 play off, winner moves on to play 3, winner to play 2, and winner to final match.

Those that don't make the Scratch Final will then have handicaps applied, and they will play their own stepladder, identical to the scratch matches!

The final of this event will be hosted on my Web server at my own cost, and will be broadcasted on www.totalbowling.com.au after the completion of the event to download for your enjoyment! The final will be held in the awesome corporate lounge at OZtenpin Epping, which should generate some great atmosphere!

There will be 1 squad at this stage with checkin at 9am to cut down on gamerate costs at this stage, however if we get enough entries, we will
organise a second squad.

Please list your name here as well as your current home centre if you wish to compete in this first, great value tournament, and I will list squads as they go. Also please spread this event by word of mouth to the bowlers in your league, as the best way to get more bowlers is by word of mouth!

Cheers!

Hey Tonx Mate,

hope this is a great event, and many more to come. Price is right to attract good numbers. It matches NSW & QLD. Thier prizefund is not huge, but its a price people are prepared to pay.

Like the idea of getting another shot at the handicap final as well mate. Nice touch

Hey Tonx Mate,
hope this is a great event, and many more to come. Price is right to attract good numbers. It matches NSW & QLD. Thier prizefund is not huge, but its a price people are prepared to pay.
Like the idea of getting another shot at the handicap final as well mate. Nice touch

Hey Lance,
I don't see your name down yet.
Lets give Tonx all the support we can all give him and get this series off the ground.
I've heard lots of bowlers grumbling about the lack of opportunities for competition, and here we have the chance at a very reasonable cost.
C'mon you guys.(and gals) !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Lance,
I don't see your name down yet.
Lets give Tonx all the support we can all give him and get this series off the ground.
I've heard lots of bowlers grumbling about the lack of opportunities for competition, and here we have the chance at a very reasonable cost.
C'mon you guys.(and gals) !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey C'mon Brien,

You know me mate, l would have been one of the first to have my name down. Always up for an easy donate to any prizefund. Have always been willing to support any event in Vic, or Aust on a regular basis.

But as Ralph put it, im in the injury paddock, indefinetly, sadly.

I have committed to only 1 tournament this year, and thats because im already driving 3 hours to take Tanya to Warrnambool Cup. If the elbow is alright leading into the weekend of this event, ill still do my best to roll my arm over and support, but will not be able to advise until the Friday afternoon before.

But cant agree more about the statment of supporting the event. Get the word of mouth going, tell everyone you know.

Hey Tonx, when you work out the prizefund, do you think you could put up a brochure, as im sure we can print them off and take to our leagues and pass around to get extra support, and names for the event.

Hey C'mon Brien,
You know me mate, l would have been one of the first to have my name down. Always up for an easy donate to any prizefund. Have always been willing to support any event in Vic, or Aust on a regular basis.
But as Ralph put it, im in the injury paddock, indefinetly, sadly.
I have committed to only 1 tournament this year, and thats because im already driving 3 hours to take Tanya to Warrnambool Cup. If the elbow is alright leading into the weekend of this event, ill still do my best to roll my arm over and support, but will not be able to advise until the Friday afternoon before.
But cant agree more about the statment of supporting the event. Get the word of mouth going, tell everyone you know.
Hey Tonx, when you work out the prizefund, do you think you could put up a brochure, as im sure we can print them off and take to our leagues and pass around to get extra support, and names for the event.

I've made a brochure, and am only waiting on 1 more sponsors final decision before releasing it! Thanks for all your help Lance!

I will spread the word around and yes i am still injured. Last year the wrist was stuffed now the back is playing up.Touch wood it has been ok the last week.Cheers Ralph.

Back
Top Bottom