victorian rachuig teams

Hi Rob,
Your correct about the clause that Peter Coburn spoke about
...i had forgotten about that...however the appeal would have to be under very special circumstances....and the trials would be already under way useing one of the 2 TBA methods that i had in my last post.

Trotts

Hi Paul,

I have since been informed that I was incorrect.
Last year was the 5+2 system for Vic. Rachuig trials.
WALTER RACHUIG –

1. TOTAL SCRATCH PINFALL (ELIMINATION & SELECTION TRIALS) PLUS BONUS PINS WILL DECIDE THE TOP 5 MEN AND WOMEN AS MEMBERS OF THE VICTORIAN WALTER RACHUIG TEAM.
2. FINAL 2 SPOTS: PLAYERS FINISHING 6th AND 7th IN EACH DIVISION WILL AUTOMATICALLY FILL THESE SPOTS IN THE TEAM.
3. RIGHT OF APPEAL: IN THE EVENT OF EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES A BOWLER, OUTSIDE OF THE TOP 7, MAY APPEAL FOR INCLUSION. BOWLERS RIGHT OF APPEAL MUST BE LODGED WITH THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR(S) WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF THE COMPLETION OF THE TRIALS.

THE SELECTION COMMITTEES DECISION IS FINAL.

The above is what last years trials were based on.

Rob

Does anyone know when the committee meets to decide all of this and when we are going to find oout all the details?

Hi Guys,
Have spoken to Justin Lopes and the commitee will meet
early January to organise dates and costs and stuff. Mac
and i have requested to sit down with the commitee and
share all the info. that has come up on this topic.
Keep the ideas coming..it will give the commitee lots of things
to consider.

Trotts

Hey Skip,
Thanks for the details. Good luck at the meeting.
Any idea whats happening with your posts, it shows up here as the same thing being posted 3 times?

B

Hi Guys,
The state meeting will be held at Quest at Narre Warren
on Sat. the 31st of Jan. so hopefully we will
have the dates and format soon after that.
And sorry Crazzed...no idea why some of my posts
show 2 or 3 times...bloody computers haha

Trotts

no problems skip your posts are always so good i dont mind reading them 2 or 3 times
:lol:

Hey to you all.

I was just in the Tenpin.org.au website & I was checking out the Victorian Calender for bowling in 2004 & it had the Victorian Rachuig & Walter De Veer Trials on just one weekend being the 27-28th of March at Forest Hill.

Every since I've tried out, there has been more than one weekend of trials. Does anyone know anymore about this? Maybe there going to do the same format as the President Shield. I'm only guessing here.

Tweety, i think those are only possible dates, put aside ready for the rolloffs considering the calendar is pretty full. the committee doesnt meet until the end of January were i assume they will finalise the dates and the format. I would check back in early Febuary.

Although i could be wrong :) as i am not directly involved.

Hey there fellow bowlers in victoria ;) lol who am i kidding, i am no bowler..

anyway, just thought i would let you know that here in sa we are having rachuig and de veer roll off on the same days also - for the first time so it should be good... and we are having to my knowledge, but things can change, one sunday roll off then a fortnight later the weekend roll off and thats it. so only 3 days.. but rumour is that it will be top 5 select 2 for both teams.. and shield too which their roll offs start soon...

but as i said, its to my knowledge and could be wrong as per usual :)

Hope you had a good chrissy and new year jenny, catch up with you in march i hope (womens adelaide cup incase you didnt know what i was talkin about) :)

laaaaaata
martina

:D lets just hope the best team is selected all politics aside
just as a bit of info for all those bowling in the trials
i intend on laying down the same pattern for trials as
the whole nationals so far i have spent about 30 hrs
on it
good luck to all that will be bowling and see you all here
in march

Regards Greg

Back
Top Bottom