Support Vic Walter Deveer Team 2004

grumpie

As one of the team members can i say we have one of the best teams i have seen for a long time. I have been involved with Walter Deveer for many years including the 2000 winning team. What i'm asking is for your support come down to Forest Hill and cheer us on.
We won in 2000 with a very good team, this year i beleive we have a great team.The team will be even greater with the crowd behind them,so come support your team even if it's only for an hour or two,we will be out there to keep all three shields in Victoria where they belong!!!!!!!!!!

Walter Deveer is out there for the average league bowler.So get out there next year and try out. This is the best teams event i have ever bowled in and enjoyed being in.

Looking forward to great crowd support from all .

Do you have anyone in your team who is a XXL ?

I'm in the South QLD team .. I've got 3 extra shirts to swap.

Looking forward to the contest.

Spanner
I know we have some XL maybe one XXL when i find out I'll let u know. Is speed hump coming down this year?

I don't know him .. sorry.

All but one of our guys are playing our first year of WDV. In saying that, I think we will have a decent side, but just not to sure what to expect.

Are you playing in the inter centre cup ?

You can expect to have a really good time but remember you will get beaten by the home side.
This is a great tournament for the mid to low average bowler,most of all its about enjoying the comp and doing the best you can on the day.

Daniel will be down there but not in the De veer squad as his average was too high this year.
He is single again and hasn't been in love for at least 3 weeks so watch out. :roll:

So i guess he is manager of the ladies team.
Or should i say he is looking for a lady to manage him. 8) :lol: :D :p

I did ask Daniel if he would be in the market for companionship. He said finding a lady might be harder than usual as the Nationals were being held in Victoria this year.

hey grumpy,

Home team winning hay... :) thats like saying tasy will win again... lol nah just kidding good luck to you guys. But i am sure that we will all have fun again this year. It should be interesting with this years team with me being the only person to have bowled WDV before so yeah... But the guys in SQ are a great team.

And whatch out the women bundy bear/speed hump single that is a big worry... Just use him for his money lol..

Well latter... 2 weeks to go. we all ready...

Hey Andrew,
Are you trying to say Vic ladies are hard to get along with.
I dont think so
But what would i know im married to a banana bender!!
When are you all arriving and are any of you bowling the Welcome Squad?

grumpie,

to anwer your question sq bowlers are ariving from thursday morning to friday arvo/night. I think only 4 bowlers will be there on the thursday, me, spanner, chocker and seagull thats for the intercentre but. the team is all getting down there seperatly though.

And most of us have either the 8:00 or 9:30 squad on the saturday... ouchy. that will be an early wakeup...

And as i have never been to vic i would not have a clue about your ladies. but i hope they are not hard to get along with. :)

latter chucky

Chucky, Grumpie and the one and only Mr Shinnie, the ladies of Victoria are some of the best in this great country of ours, they are NOT hard to get along with at all.

I will be at Forrest Hills on this Saturday (16th Oct) and will be there Monday supporting ALL of the teams in De Veer but especially Queensland South.

Good Luck to all of the bowlers in this years De Veer, I wish you have as much fun and goodtimes as I have had over the past 6 years with De Veer.

Daniel "Speedbump" Simpson.

Speedbump,

It's great to hear that you will be coming to this great state of ours again. What great memories we have of the last time you graced us with your presence here in 2000 !!! We won't go into too much detail here........

Look forward to catching up with you on the weekend and thank you for your kind words.

Liz Fabian-Czmok

North Queensland

You maybe winning now but wait till we get there. And we already know who will win the drinking competition. Nth Queensland

Brown beach boy
We will let you win the drinking comp as long as we win the tourny.But i recon we will give you a run for your money in the drinking comp. :lol: :lol: :shock: :D :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom