RACHUIG /WALTER DEVEER ROLLOFFS NQ

Thumpa

Junk Food Addict
I would like to wish everyone who is rolling off this weekend in the first rolloff for Rachuig and Walter Deveer all the best.
I know that there is no better feeling than representing your State or Territory in any sport it is a wonderful acheivement and for those people who do make the teams after the second rolloff do us all proud go NORTH QUEENSLAND :D :D :D :D

Cheers Kerri

Hey George

Don't quote me I think there is 11 men 7 women for Rachuig and not sure about Walter Deveer

Kerri

hey ms..

final results wont be available for a few more weeks yet since the roll offs are bein held over 2 weekends.. you might be able to obtain some results for the end of the first round later on this arvo.. hope that helps

Katherine :fadein:

!st Week of NQ Roll Offs

Well i think we have a similar pattern appearing here in Nth Queensland as we did in Sth Queensland, where the 3:1 pattern played ver difficult to score on. I must say that the old folk at hand Gary Bailey who led the charge on day 1 seamed to have the condition masted well done to him and welcome back Gary. The standings for Male N.Q rachuiq roll offs are:
(1) Sam Nucifora
(2) Gary Bailey
(3) Shaun Dunn
(4) Stephen Hunt (telly tubby)
(5) Craig Hembrow

(6) Chris Carney
(7) Tyson Jones
(8) John Dunn
(9) Rob Kaluci
(10) Shane Rossberg

With the second rool off to be held at Currajong Tenpin Bowl i will assure you all that these results will change drastically as we have some locals who are currently carving that centre up.
Stephen im sure will come home strong and i would not count out Tyson Jones and Shane Rossberg who are averaging well in that centre of late.

The Ladies Rachuiq did not need to go to a Roll Of as such but so far there standings are as follows:
(1) Leigh Harris
(2) Maddy Hill
(3) Kim Carney
(4) Leanne Riordan
(5) Coral Haworth

Good Luck to all these bowlers at the next roll offs and to all bowlers nation wide rolling off for the alloted states

Trackstar
Sam Jnr

Hey guys n gal :)

Suprising that you only got 5 gals to roll off up there.. Being only your second year in the Rachuig tourny.. Why lack of interest?? Too expensive???

After reading Sams post and checking out SQ's results, seems like you guys are having it tough up in Queensland. Unlike here in SA ;)

Good luck to everyone for your final weekend... When is that again???

Go get em funky..... ;)

Looking forward to seeing your final Team soon.

Cheers!
Martina

There is 7 girls for rachuig for nq, myself and another were unable to attend the first roll-off due to other commitments, but we will sure be there at the final weekend on 17th & 18th April.

Can't wait to get in and bowl, best of luck to the guys for the final weekend.

Cheers
Katie-Bum

Roll Offs

Yes Sorry to Martina and Katie i forgotto add Kate Murray and the other bowler whose name im not sure of to the list we do have 7 women but im not sure why we dont have more.

Hey Sam, any chance of posting some averages rather than just names and positions ?
Be nice to see just what the scores where.
Kev

Scores dont really matter do they Kev? The best bowlers always come to the top in the end, hence why we bowl so many games. A bowler may get lucky for 3 or 4 but you can't lucky for 24 :D

Easy or tough, a lane condition never stopped the winner from winning a tournament. how about you just congratulate the people who have done well and not worry about the scores....

Back
Top Bottom