RACHUIG ROLLOFFS NORTH QLD

Thumpa

Junk Food Addict
Just wondering if any one can share a bit of light on the dates for rolloffs in NQ for rachuig and whether any venues have been decided yet and if any one is up to speed on the eligilbilty causes for nomination :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kerri

hey kerri..
from what Ive heard from the guys at Kirwan the Roll Offs are in April cant remember the exact dates but they are on the tournament calendar at Currajong hope that helps a bit

Katherine :fadein:

Hey Kerri,

The Roll-Offs are on the 3rd and 4th April and the 17th and 18th April (I am pretty sure).

I also know where they are, but have been sworn to secrecy :D :D

Steve :D

Hey Stephen whats the point in being sworn to secrecy you know that we will beat it out of you eventually :twisted: :twisted: so spill your guts and suprise us all :lol: :lol:

See u Wed night
Kerri

Rachuig Roll-offs N.Q.

Hi Kerri
Two roll-offs. One weekend is the 3rd and 4th of April and the other is 17th and 18th of April. One will be held at Burdekin and the other at Currajong.
I think Burdekin is 3rd and 4th of April weekend.

Maddy

Kerri,

That is the info we have on our notice board at the bowl, so I am just relaying our info on to you.

Maddy

Hey thanks Maddy for informing us about the centres for the rolloffs you may just saved Tubby from a bashing

See you then Kerri

Don't let me interfere with your favourite past time of Tubby bashing!! :lol:

See you there
Maddy

N.Q Burdekin Open

Hey guys yes maddy is right about the dates and times. And while i am here i thought i might just remind you of the change of dates for the next skins. They are now brought forward to the 28th of February and that condition will be the T.B,A lane policy condition and this will give the chance for the Rachuiq and Deveer bowlers to bowl on a "proper" tba condition before the Roll Offs.

Also i thought this might be a good time to let you all know that the squads are open for the N.Q Burdekin Open to be held in September if any of you are interested then please call me at :
Burdekin Bowl: 0747833332
My Mobile: 0415190433

Back
Top Bottom