2012 Queensland State Team Nominations - Rachuig Senior and Restricted

bm2

I'm still standin'
Please find attached the nomination forms for the 2012 Queensland Rachuig, Seniors and Restricted teams.

Whilst it is still 5 months til the National Roll off weekend, the entry form has been released early so that all Queensland bowlers are able to adequately assess their abilities to meet the requirements well before the roll offs.

To date, TBA have not yet released the dates nor venue for the 2012 Nationals, so the dates and costing details on the entry form are based on 2011, and included on the form for FORWARD PLANNING PURPOSES only. Once this information has been released, then the dates, venue and costings will be updated accordingly, with information appearing here, on the TBAQ website and on the TBAQ facebook page.

Thanks to Totalbowling for allowing us to utilise this site for our nomination forms :)

Attachments

• TBAQ Adult 2012 Roll off entry form.doc
    133.5 KB · Views: 221
Bronie, does Mount Isa fall into this category? We seem to be in "No Man's Land" here and I'm not just talking about bowling:confused:

Liz

from the entry form:

1. Eligibility is open to all 2012 TBA Silver registered players, residing in Queensland (including Tweed Heads). All nominations will be checked against TBA membership records once nominations have closed to verify current silver membership.

2. Participants must have been resident in Queensland for at least six (6) months prior to the first day of the trials.

3. All bowlers MUST be permanent members of a current 2012 Queensland league, having bowled a minimum of 24 games in a league in a TBA registered centre. League games completed as pre or post bowling DO NOT COUNT towards the number of games bowled.

Mt Isa was still part of Queensland last time I looked :)

There's so many associations around. Still learning the "Ins & Outs" of Qld. I've seen some tournaments include NQ as the Invitational Team, then I saw somewhere else that NQ was part of Northern Australia but I can't remember what I have seen where. I'm not as young as I used to be and I get confused easier now. Oh hang on, I'm not sure that was ever age related!!

Liz

North Queensland is part of Northern Australia for the ATBSO Interstate Challenge only.

In previous years with Rachuig, Seniors and Restricted, there were 2 teams, SQ and NQ. This then changed to Queensland and Queensland Invitational, with roll off position deciding which team a bowler made. Qld Invitational was not solely restricted to bowlers from the North. Now, there is one Queensland team only.

hope that helps a bit :)

Thanks for that Broni. You know I have a lot of knowledge stored in my head it just gets jumbled up. I just blame the chemo.

So provided I pay for a silver membership next year, I can try out at Caboolture as I meet the other requirements.

I'll see how keen I am.

looking forward to seeing you there!!!!

(you n me both with the chemo brain :) )

Hi Bron,

A question in regards to the issue of a having a current QLD average, I reside in QLD, but have been working and bowling in NSW over
the last 12 months, this is to ensure I have a current league average, would this be a problem for eligibility to roll off for the Restricted Team ?

Cheers

Alan Swan

just a query... to be eligible to roll off all you need to do is complete and "all events" at the state champs? and then if you make the team, you will then have to be at the STS in september? no need to do the first STS in feb. at this stage????
thanks

Hi Davey,

Mate you need to have an established Average in a Queensland and be a silver member. You can attend the roll off with out attended the STS in FEB However if Successful you will need to attend the STS in September as part of your state team Commitment.

Regards

Morty

Thanks Morty

its just the way i had read it the first time.. its just some people had said different.

cheers for clearing it up
Davey

Hi Davey,

Mate you need to have an established Average in a Queensland and be a silver member. You can attend the roll off with out attended the STS in FEB However if Successful you will need to attend the STS in September as part of your state team Commitment.

Regards

Morty

Thanks Morty for your response, whilst I understand the rules are rules, often
situations occur where necessity prevails to provide an income in another
area of Australia, not by choice, but as I mentioned previously by necessity to keep the
banks at bay.

Well it looks like I will have to nominate for the NSW Restricted Team, you guys know how to
hurt a bowler..... LOL

Cheers Swanee

Hey Broni

After making the State team have any fundraising options been put in place? Or is that up to the team to organise?

Thanks

KK :)

Hi Guys, not to late for nominations. they are open till Just before the Roll Offs. There is a Second state Training squad which must be attended if you make the team. BTW the State Training Weekends are worthwhile attending even if you are not trying out for a state team.

Bringing this back to the top -

Nominations for Rachuig, Seniors, Restricted and Youth State Teams close next Friday, 18th May.

If you intend to take part in the roll offs, please get your paid nominations (and for Rachuig - your detailed resumes) into TBAQ asap!

Back
Top Bottom