2003 Victorian Rachuig Trials

Rachuig
Men - 22 entries and only 2 from the 2002 team (here's you chance to bowl in a team with Australia's No.1 male bowler).
Women - 15 entries

De Veer
Men - 10 entries
Women - 12 entries

Wells thats more than rolled off in 2000, the last time i tried. I think there were 15 men and 9 or 10 women in Rachuig.
Does anyone remember how many rolled off last year?

Well considering only 2 from last years team are there again this year, its not to bad. There must be some new faces trying out then. Good luck to them all.

Thanks for the 2002 numbers Peter and I'll catch you with you on Sunday at Werribee.

who are the 22

are you puting a list of the 22 bowlers on here? And are two of the bowlers that bowled in last years team
Anthony Flynn
Matthew O’Brien or
Andrew Thorpe?? 8) :roll:

I know this is short notice and the chances of anyone being able to help me is probably a fat chance but anyway, here goes:-

I've just found out tonight that Cameron Phillips has pulled out of the Rachuig trials due to an injury which will play havoc if he attempts to bowl this weekend which he is not going to do (smart guy) but has now put me in a bit of a dilemma.

The problem now is that I need someone who is able to take my bowling gear from Chadstone up to Mooroolbark (Ed Fleming Lanes) on Saturday morning. I'll know for sure if Chelsey will be taking them up for me when I receive a phone call tomorrow, whenever that will be, I am not sure. At the moment however, my gear is still at Chadstone bowl and in the pro-shop. If someone is able to take my bowling equipment up there before I receive a phone call tomorrow, that would be fantastic and I would be very appreciative of the fact someone has gone out of their way to do that for me.

My second problem is for stage 2 trials up in Bendigo. One is accommodation, two is getting there. If anyone is able to help me out, please don't hesitate to contact me either by e-mail (which I check once or twice daily) [email protected] or on my mobile which is 0422 639 681.

Regards,

Daniele Hughes

Hi everyone,

I thought I would bring this topic up again for the purpose of having only 2 weeks to go until the Melburnians have to travel up to country Bendigo for the second stage of Rachuig and Walter De Veer trials. I am interested to know how everyone is getting there and where they are planning on to stay for the weekend. I am now desperate for someone who is able to offer me a lift to Bendigo and back as I have no other way of getting there unless I go by the V-Line which is my last option if I don't get any responses. I am hoping that won't be the case. I am more than happy to pay the costs incurred whilst travelling to and from Bendigo if required.

Thanks in advance

Daniele Hughes

p.s. If anyone needs to contact me, read the previous post which will have my details on there.

Back
Top Bottom