Rachuig & Deveer Trials??????????????

grumpie

The State comittee complains about not enough entries for these trials, especially Deveer.
Now here it is almost March and no sign of entry forms, no anouncement of where the trials are, no promotion of the tournament in the centres.
Now i suppose that they expect record entries!!!!!!!!
Well i think they left it to late!
In my opinion anyway,You all know who i am & i always look forward to these trials but i like most people like to plan my year ahead for tournaments and how can you if a major is not announce early enough.
Now I'll wait and see. Lets see how many times i get stabed in the back for this post!!!!

i have today received the entry form via email.if you would like me to forward it onto you can email me at my email address and i will forward it onto you.i have been told hard copy will be available from friday. :D i would hope that everyone wants to be part of the defence of all the trophys we won last year walter deveer and rachuig.

I have today read on another topic that the April trials will be held at Werribee but to date that is all I know apart from the dates for the 2 stages.

At the WDV forum held last year at Forest Hill it was stated that the centres need to promote the event more, which I agree with. In defence of the centres though, it's a bit hard to do when with only a month to go there is no information available for them to promote............

Liz

Entry forms for Rachuig and DeVeer are now available on the Vic Tenpins website.

Jayson Bundy
Webmaster
victenpins.com.au

Sorry to sound so negative or be a pain, but this still doesn't get the entry forms into the bowling centres where the tourny can be promoted and not everybody is on line.
I know i would rather make the team against 50 or 60 other bowlers than just turn up with my money and make the team.
The more the better team we finish up with!!!!

Back
Top Bottom