2003 Victorian Rachuig Trials

C

crazzzed

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone seen the entry form for this years trials?

Also I would be interrested to know how many people are thinking of trying out this year. With all the talk about tournament numbers dropping, I was wondering if Rachuig is being affected. I haven't bowled in it for a couple of years and was thinking of trying this year.

Vic Rachuig

I was sent a Rachuig entery form from Peter Coburn yesterday

Thanks Frogie, I'll have to try and get one from Peter then.
So far it looks like there is only 2 of us trying out hahaha.

I would have a go this year but it looks like I won't be able to take any time off work for the rachuig trials. :( Anyway, the other problem is getting to and from the bowling centres which are holding the trials. Oh well, I'll have to wait til next year....

Danni,

Its a pity you have to work on the weekends of the trials. However if you can get the time off getting to the trials shouldn't be a problem, I'm sure something could be organised for you to get a lift there.

Good luck.

Yesterday (04.02.2003), entry forms were mailed to every Victorian centre.

Aside from emailing the entry form to previous team members, we have also uploaded this form to the VTBA website.

I need to get one to Graham so that he can upload to the entry forms area of this forum.

I received 6 entries tonight.

I could probably get time off work for the trials but getting there is still an issue. I can't remember the dates either....oops. My equipment is in Chadstone at the moment as that is where I bowl league on Friday nights. If someone is able to offer me a lift to the bowling centres, I'll try and get time off to bowl. I would really love to have a go at Rachuig this year as I did make Rachuig for NT a few years ago but had to pull out due to work committments. Hopefully, things can be turned around this year.

Peter,
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for the entry form.
When you say previous bowlers how far back are you talking. I was there in 2000, will one come to me or should I find one at the bowl?

Danni,
Try asking around Chady because there used to be some bowlers from there that try out. Get your hands on an entry form, work out if you can go. If no-one local can help with the travel put a post on here and let me know and we can try to organise something. I'm not in you're neck of the woods but you never know we might be able to find a solution.

:) :lol:

Sorry, no MiLK_MaN at this years Rachuig

I also heard that Mac Stewart isnt going to bowl (but I reckon he will) as he decided to spend his money on the Teams Challenge in Denmark (wise choice)

Well I hope Mac changes his mind and bowls Rachuig. I enjoyed bowling with him in 2000. However if he goes to Denmark then I wish him all the luck in the world.

Milkman, I noticed that you were selling some equipment, are you getting out of it for awhile? I'm just coming back after a 18 month break. Well maybe we'll cross paths again one day :)

I will be around .... living with two youth bowlers helps. I may even come up to Rachuig to support anyway, gotta have time off sometime

Milkman, enjoy your break. Hope you make it back soon.

I believe you are right about Mac. It doesn't look like he is going to bowl as he's got a busy year ahead of him.

Good luck to everyone going to denmark and I hope you can bring home win :D

Might be hanging about in Vic for the whole year now, have too see how the $ go first but interested again at least.

ok Adrian, hope you can make it.

C'mon people anyone else out there interested in having a go. The more we get in to try out the more exciting it will be. You have to be in it to win it :)

bboy said:
thanks peter, could you please email me a copy of the Rachuig entry form, as im 95% sure that im moving to Victoria very very soon!
Mark Foster

Who else are you rolling off for Bruv ? QLD, WA, VIC ? Are you going to apply for the draft as well ? :lol: :D :lol:

Well, all is good. I may have a lift to the bowling centres where the rachuig trials are being held (not 100%) and also getting time off work which is a bonus. Now it's just a matter of saving up the cash and getting some practise in before the trials! lol

Hey Bruv..

I thought you were moving to Western Australia?? Whats going on... Now you're moving to Victoria... Make up your mind dude.. :lol:

Take care bruv..... See ya round
Martina

Back
Top Bottom