Vic Rachuig Trials

C

crazzzed

Everyone interested in trying out for the Victorian Rachuig team this year, if you want to send your name through to me on the email address below i will start up a list of people trying out so we can see whos going to give it a shake this year. I will update the list in this thread for people who are interested.

Email your name to [email protected]

Good luck to all and see you there.

Regards
Brett

Thats the idea Terry. Hopefully people will see whos giving it a go and think they should be apart of it. The more people we get the stronger the team should be... hopefully :D i just hope it doesnt scare people off :?

Hi everyone,
As of 8.30am this morning here is the current list of people trying out for the Victorian team.

MALES
Brett George
Alan Notman
Rodney Kerrison
Terry Silva
Shane Staehr
Mac Stewart
Ben Stewart
Rod Stewart
Mark Dodds
Barry Dodds
Paul Trotter

FEMALES
Tracey Madden
Rebecca Robinson

Keep the emails coming through [email protected] and I will update the list.

Regards
Brett

Update as of 12.00 noon

MALES
Brett George
Alan Notman
Rodney Kerrison
Terry Silva
Shane Staehr
Mac Stewart
Ben Stewart
Rod Stewart
Mark Dodds
Barry Dodds
Paul Trotter

FEMALES
Tracey Madden
Rebecca Robinson
Ingrid Coburn
Jenny Buckle
Mary Branca
Cheryl Bast
Jenny Camalieri
Lorraine Punton
Narelle Baker

Hi Brett,

Just to let you know, Jenny Buckle & Jenny Camalieri is the same person. It was actually Camilleri. Dont know who advised you, but they obviously forgot I was a Buckle. :D

Sorry Tweety, i have made the change. people have been sending me names and im sorry to everyone if i get their names wrong or double up. If anyone picks up a mistake please let me know and i will fix the problem. Thanks.

Anyway here is an update...

MALES
Brett George
Alan Notman
Rodney Kerrison
Terry Silva
Shane Staehr
Mac Stewart
Ben Stewart
Rod Stewart
Mark Dodds
Barry Dodds
Paul Trotter
Paul Francis
Chris Mesagno

FEMALES
Tracey Madden
Rebecca Robinson
Ingrid Coburn
Jenny Buckle
Mary Branca
Cheryl Bast
Lorraine Punton
Narelle Baker
Lisa Garioch
Cindy George

Well i was expecting a few more people to be giving this a go as it is in Melbourne. If you know someone who is thinking about it help them to decide, the more the merrier :)

Please note that there is only 8 days until entries close and the first day of trials is a week later at Boronia.

Here is an update:
MALES
Brett George
Alan Notman
Rodney Kerrison
Terry Silva
Shane Staehr
Mac Stewart
Ben Stewart
Rod Stewart
Mark Dodds
Barry Dodds
Paul Trotter
Paul Francis
Chris Mesagno
Cameron Jenkins

FEMALES
Tracey Madden
Rebecca Robinson
Ingrid Coburn
Jenny Buckle
Mary Branca
Cheryl Bast
Lorraine Punton
Narelle Baker
Lisa Garioch
Cindy George
Carly Allen
Lisa Harding
Leisa Lumsden

Not long to now until entries close. Here is an undated list :)

MALES
Brett George
Alan Notman
Rodney Kerrison
Terry Silva
Shane Staehr
Mac Stewart
Ben Stewart
Rod Stewart
Mark Dodds
Barry Dodds
Paul Trotter
Paul Francis
Chris Mesagno
Cameron Jenkins
Brendan Hanton
Andrew Thorpe

FEMALES
Tracey Madden
Rebecca Robinson
Ingrid Coburn
Jenny Buckle
Mary Branca
Cheryl Bast
Lorraine Punton
Narelle Baker
Lisa Garioch
Cindy George
Carly Allen
Lisa Harding
Leisa Lumsden
Kelly Kantor
Natalie Shelley

Brett

Put me down as a possible late scracthing as I'm now not sure if I will be able to bowl or not.

As you may be aware my car along with all my bowling gear was stolen from the car park yesterday afternoon.

I'm hoping I get it back but if I don't I will definitely not bowl.

Regards
Terry
I've just been Hammer-ed!

Only 2 days to go until entries close. Currently i have been informed of 16 men and 15 ladies that are going to tryout. Fingers crossed that there are also bowlers out there that i dont know about and we get a few more entries turning up. Even if we only have the people listed above we should be able to field a strong team this year.

Good luck to everyone trying out.

Brett

I can now confirm that I am a definate scratching from the Rachuig Trials.

Cars a write off and bowling stuff gone.

Looks like I am having a 3 Day Holiday in Brisbane.

Regards
Terry

Thats bad news Terry. Do you have anything left at home that you might be able to use? When my stuff got taken i used some of my older stuff until i got new stuff. I was alittle lucky though as my dad gave me some of his.

Hey Jimmy, i have added you to the list which i will update tomorrow.

One day to go to get your entries in everyone. Numbers are growing :D

Guess i wont be bowling either, unfortunatley the date change caught me on the hop moneywise. Still wouldn't mind lining up some doubles/teams action for nats though(after i 'prepare' with a fortnight in Queensland, providing one of Irwins crocs doesn't feast on me!)

Today is the day entries close. Below is the list of people who have been kind enough to let me know they are bowling. Please dont take this list as an official list, its only meant to help show the support for the event. I would expect that Jan has a few more entries than what i have here.

List as of the morning of Friday 19th:

MALES
Brett George
Alan Notman
Rodney Kerrison
Terry Silva
Shane Staehr
Mac Stewart
Ben Stewart
Rod Stewart
Mark Dodds
Barry Dodds
Paul Trotter
Paul Francis
Chris Mesagno
Cameron Jenkins
Brendan Hanton
Andrew Thorpe
James Bowles
Lance Dyer

FEMALES
Tracey Madden
Rebecca Robinson
Ingrid Coburn
Jenny Buckle
Mary Branca
Cheryl Bast
Lorraine Punton
Narelle Baker
Lisa Garioch
Cindy George
Carly Allen
Lisa Harding
Leisa Lumsden
Kelly Kantor
Natalie Shelley
Kimberley Smith

please, add me to that list

kimberley smith,
iam living hear now , i guess that makes me a vic ...

great to see alot of familiar faces it should make for a pretty good trial lets just hope boronia come to the party and dont put down a carry competition condition lets get some credibility into the trial and put down a condition that will give us our best team for years,considering that rachuig will be bowled on the tba lane policy conditions.i remember hearing that forest hill were trialing conditions for the nationals lets hope that boronia does the same and doesn't turn this weekend into a fass.just been told there is 36 guys for the weekend no news on the women. :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom