2003 Victorian Rachuig Trials

wchester the conditions are abit scarey, so how about helping us out... Whats the best shot there and what would you consider to be a good ave there?
I may be wrong but I think they are wooden lanes so I might have to dust off some of my old urathane balls just in case :D
Are you sure you don't want to come out of retirement to give it a go? If not I hope you can make it there to watch. Fingers crossed that I can make it that far and if i do, come and say hi :)

Regards
Brett

Brett,

Dragon City Lanes are synthetic and reportedly very similar to Townsville.

Wayne,

From what I understand you only need some one to nominate you.

You don't actually need the nomination to be seconded.

Sounds like you're keen to put in 60-80 hours voluntary work each week.

Good luck - VTBA Board will be selected the 4 voting delegates this weekend, so I'll be sure to be in a good word for you on this basis.

Thanks for the info Peter. Its good news I would have had trouble finding my out balls :lol:
So what is Townsville reportedly like? Dry all over, dry backends, flooded etc?

wchester good like with the noms.

Little Macca,

We've got not nearly enough. Entries close in another 2 weeks, however, and anything can happen in that time.

So far I have a total of 21 for both teams. I know of another 20 that have said that they'd enter but have yet to receive their entry.

Regardless on how many entries we get be assured that we will still be bowling both weekends at EFL and Bendigo.

No entry from "Little Macca" as yet?

Peter, did you receive my entry this week?

Little Macca, are you going to have a go? More the merrier :D

Regards
Brett

Peter, I received my receipt for my Rachuig Trails Entry so I guess you did get it. :D

i well be there

yes i am have a good for this years team and my entry from is being sent tonight and you should have it some time next week well it is good that there are a lot more entrys well i see you all there 8)

Little Macca & Danni,
Glad you 2 are going to put your hat in the ring :D
i'll see you there on the 22nd.
C'mon people lets go for 30+ entries :D
Who else out there is going to have a try?

Danni, I bowl at Keon Park at the moment. I have just started back this year after 12-18 months break where I was just subbing . I have been bowling there for 20+ years. I have done alittle bit of tournament bowling but not a great deal compared to most tournament bowlers. This year I hope to make it to some of the major tournaments and see how far I can take it :)
Fingers crossed :lol:

After much thought i've decided to have a go this year after all.
Peter, i'll post my entry off today so you should have it early next week.
Cheers
Brendan H

Peter,
Well theres only a week left for entries so how are the numbers looking?
While i'm here i would like to wish everyone that is having a go all the best for the trials.
Regards
Brett

Once entries have closed I'll list them on the VTBA website.

Numbers are surprisingly better than what we expected (except WDV men)!

Wish i could be there, just no spare $, wouldn't mind giving the shield kids someone to practice against though.

Thats good Peter, maybe all the talk on here has helped in some little way :)

C'mon people theres still a couple of days left to get into the action.
As I've said before "The more the merrier" :D

Back
Top Bottom