RACHUIG 2006

chucker

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD FIND OUT WHO IS INTERESTED IN BOWLING RACHUIG THIS YEAR?WE HAD A GREAT TEAM OF BOWLERS LAST YEAR AND AM CERTAIN EVERYBODY ENJOYED IT HEAPS.I AM SURE WE CAN GO A COUPLE BETTER THIS YEAR AND ACTUALLY WIN ENTRY FORMS SHOULD BE OUT VERY SOON LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.AS FAR AS I KNOW THE TRIALS WILL BE OVER THREE DAYS AND THE CALANDER SAYS IT IS ALL GOING TO BE BOWLED AT MENTONE ON SHORT AND LONG OIL.

Don't be scared but i will be trying for Rachuig this year:p ;) :D

Gary..............................:cool:

giddy up chucker, the trotts machine will definately be there. Aint nothing like pulling the blue and white shirt over your head. Your right we had a great team last year..one of the best i have bowled in...and im looking forward to
doing it all again this year. Go Vics Go.

Trotts

Dose not mater any one can try out. :D

U would be have to be a 190 + bowler i think but thier is no restiction every one can have a go that's why it's so good to try out for ur State Team a 180 bowler could make it u never know and they to could kick ass.....

Gary...............................................:cool:

Gary said:
Dose not mater any one can try out. :D
U would be have to be a 190 + bowler i think but thier is no restiction every one can have a go that's why it's so good to try out for ur State Team a 180 bowler could make it u never know and they to could kick ass.....
Gary...............................................:cool:
Bugger i got 200 plus average Gary ;) automatic selection for you and me mate :changes:

i think your average must be above 184 i don't think it's 190 but u must be 18 before nationals to try for the rachuig team as of 11th of Nationals or when ever th nationals start in Tassie. I will be trying out again this was great experince last yr.
hope we get a good turn out like we did last yr.
Chris

you can put my name down too Gary & Chris, me thinks me might have a go this year........:rolleyes:

Yeh i know, you can all get up off the floor now, and please stop laughing i was serious!!!!!!! LMAO

Fr33ze said:
you can put my name down too Gary & Chris, me thinks me might have a go this year........:rolleyes:
Yeh i know, you can all get up off the floor now, and please stop laughing i was serious!!!!!!! LMAO
Dont worry Peter,you are old enough to make the team ;)

Of course Baz and i will give it a go only coz it's in Tassie this year.... even if we dont make it we'll catch the boat over just for the hell of it!!

Those Tasmanians know how to party!!!!!! and Drink:drinking:

Whasup! said:
Of course Baz and i will give it a go only coz it's in Tassie this year.... even if we dont make it we'll catch the boat over just for the hell of it!!
Those Tasmanians know how to party!!!!!! and Drink:drinking:
Well Mary,what else to do when u got 20-30 yrs at Port Arthur :rofl:
I heard Gary is from Tassie ;)

not sure on dates yet as they keep changing them but rachuig is held in hobart the week of october 20th till the 28th.i think the trials will be one of the days of the weekend prior to AO and the other is the whole weekend about mid may.

Apparantly the dates are... 1st weekend elimination Sat. April 1st (not fooling)
and 2nd weekend May 6th & 7th

L G

Hey Mac

What the hell, I might have a crack this year..maybe I'll get really lucky, otherwise its seniors next year.

Count me me!

Grant Eadie

mt tip is you wont bother to turn up grant but i guess it would be nice to see some new faces try out and give us some more depth!