RACHUIG 2006

alexnjudy said:
Dont worry Peter,you are old enough to make the team ;)

SSSHHHHHHHHH, don't tell everybody, but next year i might try out for the seniors LOL

Hi Mac

Can count on Cindy and meself turning up and trying to archive that great feeling of representing your state against some of the best bowlers in the country.
Last year was my first one and I'm hooked.
Chucker and trotts made us all feel so welcome and part of team it was great.
Just like to thank you both for taking me bowling to the next level due to my experience at Rachuig last year

Just hope I can make the team again this year.

im should be there providing im fit.
i would love the chance to do a repeat of 2000.
beside i cant let the backup king beat me 2 years in a row lol

Hi Mac
I will be trying out for the first time this year and I think Graham Russell will as well
yours in Bowling
:p Jeanette

entries are not far away and should be in all centres very soon. Vic tenpins just putting the final touches to the entry form.;)

I hope you have been practising Chris, I might have to come and show you how it's done.
***ROFL *** :p :p

anyone who is interested you can now download the entry forms for rachuig and deveer on the tba website hopefully we get good numbers at the trials?

The WDV form is for 2005, not 2006.

Have emailed TBA to let them know and hopefully the updated form will be published soon.

Mac,

you mean Walter De Rachuig don't you;)

(according to TBA Site anyhow)

And whats the go with putting the rachuig forms second to walter deveer - now thats just rude and disrespectfull:D

i know what you mean buzz first they try and take the tag state team off us then they try and incorporate deveer into rachuig by calling it walter deveer instaed of walter rachuig!!!!:p

i can put who i know are bowling on if you like as far as i know that have told me and this is only the men i know that myself,trotts,joel,matto,glen,lance.kerro,david andrews,mesagno might,brett george,buzz,reusy other than that i have no idea who is going to have a go i would hope the bowlers who make all stars at country cup have a go?haven't seen many country guys try out the last few years other than rob,paul and alan would be good if a few more gave it a go!
maybe one of the women can post something on which women are definate starters?
cheers i hope this gives you a idea of who is bowling

yeah ill give it a go as well i think, odds are i wont make it but there is only one way to gain the experince!