MTC Spot / Columbia 300 spot & East Coast Trials spot

Sydy,

If only I could turn back the clock mate. I would love to be in the mix of all the opportunities today's youth/junior bowlers receive.

i merely just made a suggestion to Joe several weeks ago as the number of youth bowlers today - I thought seemed big enough to hold such an event.

I too am surprised that this sensational tourny has not had more interest.

if you can hold it to under 25's Joe let me know and you have an entry otherwise i am to old ( #-o

Fair comment Mark, guess you could always lie about your age.........
Maybe next time we will try an under 25 roll off !!!

At the rate you are ageing you will be able to bowl Seniors Melbourne at Keon Park next month..............

Just updating the squad list.
1.Brendan Hanton
2.Dillan DeMather
3.Joel Lovegrove
4.Andrew Tonkin
5.John Costantini
6.David Porto
7.Lindsay Kilpatrick (hope he does not have to miss out again)

See you all on the 1st May.
Bye the way don't forget the Spots that AMF centre are running and Ozbowl / Altona. We need to support these centres as they are trying to support you and MTC.

Any chance of an update regarding the tournament???
IE Number of bowlers and revised payout etc.

Okay guys we have a slight problem :evil: :evil: in that we have only 7 youth bowlers having a go in the MTC spot.Thanks to you guys for wanting to have a go. :lol: :lol: So we will have to cancell. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Unless all 7 bowlers turn up and are prepared to pay $75.00 I will guarantee a MTC spot for the winner. 8) 8)

This is unfortunate :cry: :oops: :oops: and there were so many Jnr's / Youth bowlers who indicated that they would bowl if we put a special roll-off for them. :idea: :idea: Well we have but again the Gunna's have all disapeared. :arrow: :arrow:

Anyway as I mentioned above I will put the MTC spot on but with 7 bowlers only it will have to be $75.00. Which by the way is still a great deal. Especially as the entry fee for this years MTC will be $325.00. :shock: :shock:
For those that have not been mailed an entry form for the Melbourne Tenpin Cup please let me know your contact details and I will mail or e-mail one to you. :wink: :wink: There is also entry on line at Total Bowling and Ian Nicholls has set up entry form on: :) :) :) :)
www.tenpin.org.au/2005_Ranked_events/Melbourne_cup/results.htm

Okay let me know how you 7 bowlers want to handle it.

Hey Joe,

Shame about the entries, but i'm still happy to bowl. Guess it depends on the other guys though. Either way can you put me in C squad please.

Thanks

Dillan

Sorry to spoil the party but i'm not travelling for 45 mins on a sunday morning on the off chance that we actually get all 7 people showing up and then paying $15 more when i get there.

I'd like to thank Ed Fleming Lanes and Joe for offering youth bowlers the chance to compete amongst ourselves for a spot.
Its a shame that this tournament wasn't better supported as the only opportunities remaining to win a place in the Melbourne Cup are open events and are thus going to be that much harder to win.
Brendan

Many thanks to you guys for trying to have a go but as I can not guarantee the bowlers for Sunday I have decided to cancell the youth [/b]MTC spot. I feel sorry for you guys but I am not prepared to have some of you travell 2 hours to be told it is not on. Maybe we will look at another time later on.

Once again thanks to you seven guys who indicated that you would bowl originally.

Joe,
Firstly thank you for informing all of us about the cancelation ahead of time as we can now replan our sundays.
Secondly, thank you for giving the youth bowlers a chance at a spot for MTC, it's a shame that more bowlers didn't come forward.

Back
Top Bottom