Melbourne International "Win-A-Spot"

KGB

Win – A – Spot

Melbourne International 2008
( formally Melbourne Cup )

This year the tournament is being bowled at Altona lanes, however we are holding a
“Win a Spot” Tournament.

“One Spot per 9 Bowlers”

10 games scratch
Only $80.00 Entry Fee

Sunday 4th May 08
AMF Forest Hill
Lanes washed & oiled at 6.00pm
6.30pm Check In, 6.50pm lanes on Practice, 7.00 pm Start
lane change after each 2 games

As entry to Melbourne International is over $300 these spots will be well sort after.

All bowlers wishing to enter this spot tournament will need to register with AMF Forest Hill Management (Stephen, Judy or Tony)
Or leave their name on this post.

AMF FOREST HILL
270 Canterbury Rd , Forest Hill,
Phone 9878 0122​

***** I hereby lay the challenge down for both bowlers *******

Ryan, why dont you put your name down for the Win a Spot as well as Peter, lay your challenge and let the scores do the talking... If Pete beats you, he gets the ball you kindly offered and of course, you win, vice versa...

R U up to it?

Leo

Chaddy Boyz!!!

Leo T, Bernie G, Roger Q, Arnold Q are sure and I will get more of the boyz down...

Thanks!

Well done to everyone who bowled tonight. i know i had a fun time even though i struggled to keep up with the pace but well done to all 12 who turned up :)

Simon

Brien Showyin Won with a 230 odd average, followed by Alan Notman with a 225 average.

I dont have the sheet with me, but there were 12 bowlers all up, so only one place was given.

Jenny ;)

Well done to brien and alan on there nice high scoring games. and Brien Enjoy your spot in the melbourne international 2008 and good luck

Cheers

Simon

Back
Top Bottom