Brunswick Australian Cup Win A Spot

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Hi to All Bowlers.
AMF Forest Hill is going to run a Win A Spot Tournament for the Brunswick Australian Cup. Held in December at AMF Tuggeranong Canberra.

Posted is the Entry form.
Pattern we are working on at the moment.
Leave your name in the forum or contact AMF Forest Hill

Cheers
Chris

Attachments

• Australian_Cup_Win_A_Spot.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 65
Hey All I know some of the bowlers that are interested in Bowling are coming back from Canberra. Please PM to let me know if your happy changing to the 2nd of November and running it with the youth spot and if your happy with some of us to pay the extra and bowl in the Youth Spot and use our scores for the Brunswick Australian Cup Spot.

It will be bowled on the same pattern. I've also gotta clear this with the Manager of the Bowl to see if it's alright aswell.

Ok. This Event will be run on the Same Day as the Youth Event. Youth will be able to pay the Adult Entry aswell to be eligible for both prizes. So please leave your names in the forum and hopefully get the required numbers.

New Flyer Attached. Forgot some info that wasn't on the first one.

Attachments

• Australian_Cup_Win_A_Spot.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 40
Pattern is Set as i said in the other post. Winding Road Sports Pattern by Kegel.

So far the list is.
Nick Williamson
Chris Castle
Peter Hammond
James Bowls
Brien Show-yin
Leo Torres

Hi Chris,
I've just come back into the sport and l'm wondering what the Winding Road pattern is?
(Lenght, how even gutter to gutter)
Thanks, Paul.

Thankyou to Forest Hill and Chris Castle for organising this Cup Spot. Although my first six games were bloody awful, l did enjoy myself. The condition put down highlighted the fact that bowling in league is great for high scores but does little to help with developing skills necessary to bowl at tournament level. I would like to bowl in a league with people that were more interested in "bowling" than "scoring". A tougher condition in league would be good.

adult results

chris castle 2114
nick williamson 1995
bernie.g 1972
frank pompelou 1957
brien show-yin 1854
paul robinson 1824
peter hammond 1642
[U
youth
chris castle 2114
josh morel 2096