Brunswick Australian Youth Cup Win a Spot

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Youth Bowlers,

I have just had a meeting with the Manager of AMF Forest Hill. He happy to run a Win a Spot for the Brunswick Australian Youth Cup held in December.
Leave your name under this post and will organise a flyer for the tournament if we get some interest. 10 bowlers will offer 2 full entry's.

Cheers,

Chris

16th November $70 Entry
I'm going to make sure we have a tough pattern.

Let us know what u think of the date and time
Time would be 6:30pm Check in for 7pm Start.

I've done the best i could with the Dates of the tournament.

It's also open youth females aswell ok. It's going to on a pattern where it's fair for both.
The more entry's we get the better Full or Half Entry we can offer.

How do u guys feel about bowling it on week night during november. I've just realised some of us might be at sharp that weekend i know i will be. So was thinking a week night or on the 30th even thought thats the Sports Series Final weekend. You guys Choose at it's your tournament. Or we hold it on the 2nd of November.

How do u guys feel about bowling it on week night during november. I've just realised some of us might be at sharp that weekend i know i will be. So was thinking a week night or on the 30th even thought thats the Sports Series Final weekend. You guys Choose at it's your tournament. Or we hold it on the 2nd of November.

Hold it on a day where it doesn't clash with anything....

If you can honour 2 free spots for 10 bowlers you will get enough takers....

Ok The Win A Spot will be held on the 2nd of November i realise this is Cup weekend but it will have to be that sunday.

Attached is the Flyer for the event.

Cheers guys. Please your name in this forum.

Attachments

• Brunswick Australian Youth Cup Win A Spot.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 33
Youth Bowlers, If ur wanting to bowl in the Adults it will only cost an extra $40 as you won't have to pay the game rate twice. It will be run on the same night.

Hey to all Youth Bowlers just putting this back at the top. Please leave ur name if ur wanting to bowl. We have 3 so far maybe more not sure. For a extra $40 you can bowl the adult Win a Spot aswell.

Pattern is Winding Road.
We have 3 Bowlers

Nick Williamson
Chris Castle
Andrew Caramalis

Let's get behind this tournament youth bowlers.
10 Bowlers is 2 free entry's into the Brunswick Youth Cup

Cheers. See you there.

List as we speak is:
Nick Williamson
Andrew Caramalis
Chris Castle
Craig Ryan
Drew Layton
Nathan Parlby

4 more bowlers gets 2 free spots.

Tournament list

Nick Williamson