emerson/dunn shield challenge

chucker

just wondering whether anyone thinks it would be a good idea to get the two winning teams men and women together each year for a challenge.my idea would be to call it the neville vagg team cup after our greatest ever sponsor of victorain bowling.any ideas are most welcome.

Chucker,

as l was member of the last 2 mens winning teams in the emerson shield, it had been discussed that a challenge between dandy and mooroolbark be arranged but nothing ever happened.

It sounds like a great idea, and the idea when first floated after dunn shield last year sounded great, but l am not sure if the support was founded by the people involved.

If this could happen it would great.

Hi Chucker,
well done on the weekend.

just on your idea,
maybe you could include the winning teams from
Country Cup as well, that way the whole state is basically involved.

the location for the event each year could work on a rotational basis, for eg. the first year could be held at the winning Dunn Shield centre, year 2, the winning Emerson Shield centre and the 3rd year at the winning Country cup centre.

your idea is a great concept, so maybe we could get a few on board and work something out.

Rob

sounds like a great idea thanks for helping me find a bowler with such short notice i repayed ray by asking him to bowl with myself and trotts next year

Back
Top Bottom