Dunn Shield Teams

I'm fishing for Dandy and no bites dose that mean thier scared:rolleyes:

Gary..................................:cool:

Yeah, has anyone got the full final results after the weekend?

I'm really interested in finding out how teams went.

Catchya Bec

i'm not sure on all of the standings but i know in the ladies it was keon park, in the mens it was keon park and the overall went to keon park too.

Keon Park won the mens division, ladies division and so obviously overall as well.

All Star teams from memory are

Womens - Nicole Addamo, Tamara Darmenia, Tanya Steele, Sharon Benson and Karen Newman
Mens - Billy Tanasicius, Craig Babecki, Chris Benson, James Bowles, Tim Walsh.

Sorry to anyone if i got the spelling wrong.
I'm sure someone will post more complete results on here at some point.
If not then the final results book should be available to look at in your nearest AMF centre sometime later this week.
Cheers
Brendan Hanton

Thanks for that. I greatly appreciate it.

Congrats to bowlers who made All Stars and to Keon Park for the clean sweep.

Catchya Bec.

To Keon park a much deserved congrats a huge effort gals & guys to win the way you did .........To my mens team & barry (manager) thanks for giving your all !!!!!!! we didn't carry but thats bowling.....TO our womens team who were amazing !!!! Mary & her girls fought so hard ,they can hold their heads high .....Nicole & tanya well done on making the all star team ,Nicole for womens high AVG a truly great job Nicky.....regards Dandy mens captain Mick carlsson.......aka renta

Oh !!!! Craig if its such a ditch how come you opened 5 out of 6 frames of your first game friday league......renta

renta said:
Oh !!!! Craig if its such a ditch how come you opened 5 out of 6 frames of your first game friday league......renta

I will admit its a combination of poor shot execution and a lack of form... I usually bowl poorly around exam time (form slumps happen...)
I shouldn't be able to get close to 600 in current form but only fell 10 pins short...

5 out of 6 is a bit over the top.. Left 3 splits in first 5 (all opened), and they were only opens of that game... (If i remember correctly...)

I would like to congratulate Keon Park mens and ladies team for taking home the title.. Well deserved and well bowled over the weekend.

I would also like to congratulate, my team, the Chaddy Boyz for coming in 2nd place. We gave it our best shot but the Keon Boyz won on the day.

We came 3rd last year, 2nd today, hey, who knows, we might take out next year! We'll have to wait and see!!!

Leo

I would like to congratulate my teamates on a very enjoyable weekend always good fun to bowl with.Also a fantastic effort by Billy top Allstar male bowler 218 ave only bigger things ahead for this young fella .Also well done to the huswife combo of Sharon and Chris B who are also worthy Allstar recipients.See you all next year on my patch sunny Sunshine .Rumour has it that we may be getting a Kegel in the near future so should make for high scoring.Bye for now.;) ;) ;)

Well what can be said other than GO PARKERS!!!

To all my team mates a fantastic effort by all the team support was truly amazing and being my first shield i couldn't hope for much more... We did what we had to do and crossed the line in front... Our captain was just awesome and it was an honest privelidge to bowl with every single one of you!!! I wore my shirt proudly all weekend and was proud to be a part of the Keon Park Team...

To our men well what can be said other than truly amazing our young guns came through into the allstars and the lowest average of 204 prooved why at the end of it all you guys were number one... Fantastic effort and keep it up and go for 4 in a row next year... You showed us what the game is all about...

Congrats to everyone that made the allstars especially my good friend Nicole Addamo whom i have bowled many East Coasts along side...

To the staff and management of Keon Park what can i say... You guys were awesome all weekend and made sure everything was run smoothly and efficiently without many hiccups... You guys are champs!!!

Love you all, LETS GO PARKERS!!!

Tam xxx

Well done to all the Keon Park Bowlers, well deserved by both mens and ladies divisions. Well done to those who made the all star teams.

Chantal :p

To all who bowled on the weekend the challenging lanes were tough but the cream rose to the top and i take my hat off to the Keon Park Mens and ladies teams....a victory well deserved.=D>
On a personal level i would like to thank all the girls at Dandy, It was a privilage to be a part of a team so supportive and encouraging...unfortunately
we didnt retain the womens trophy...but being the captain of this team of women was nothing short of inspiring and they gave it there all....Thankyou ;)
Well done to those who made all stars but a special mention to Nicole Addamo and Tanya Steele you girls were awesome this weekend and a pleasure to watch :eek:nfire:
and finally to Micky Dee( aka Renta) our fantastic manager Barbie, our dedicated reserve Karen Farnell and to my great fiends Jenny and Al
you guys are the best and i look forward to doing it all again in Sunshine
next year...and maybe i might even bowl :oops:

Well done to all, Keon Park big victory, Knox had Dandy ( Men ) scared but faulted at the end ( can some one loosen that tie around my neck:( ).
Well done to Knox ladies won lot's game's but don't quiet get the big score's and bet the Dandy girl's only loss for them i belive may be wrong ( Sorry Mary not ha ha ).
A big thank you has to go AMF Warren and all his team we do love to bag amf ( well somtime's ) on this site but Dunn Shield is a great event that realy dose not cost us bowler's much in dollars at all, long may it be played.:)

Gary.................................:cool:

Actually Gary (The choker Zucchini) yes to thier credit Knox women did have a victory over us today.....however we did have a loss to Keon early yesterday and Sunshine....and by the way Gaz you never had the Dandy men...you cannot possibly think that after the first 2 frames bowled that the game is over can you?...Guess those new balls you got only work in Illawarra:lol:

It was more like 6 or 7 but who's counting we lost a good fun game, Retna killed me great game Mick.........

Gary..................................:cool:

Retna? isnt that something in your eye...his name is Renta....speaking of something in your eye i'm sure i saw a tear or two in yours after Micky spanked you on the lanes today.:D

Well all i can say is.. Awesome bowling Parkers. Well deserved Champions.You guys and gals are way too good for us. And to all the bowlers,well done and fantastic bowling in a "tough" conditions.Thank you for your kind words and encouragement during the tournament.Well atleast i took one point of Keon Park [-o< 233, 268, 268, 204 nice 769 3 games series and 973 for 4 games,not bad for a bowler from Box Hill ehhh ;)
To Warren,the Management and Staff of Keon Park,thank you for a great weekend.To all my team mates,it was fun and great to bowl with all of you.I know you gave your best..thats what matters. Sorry gals the boys let you down again. A big thank you to our Team Managers and volunteers for doing a superb job. Hope to bowl with you again at SUNSHINE :D Get ready Ralphy :D

Back
Top Bottom