Dunn Shield Teams

Alex - cus that kids alright...

Noddy- super bowler

Madden- makes it every year

Mark Dodds- cus he has a girly shot :p - (now removed, damn it)

Mr Hanton- cus he has some decent gear now, will be unstoppable...

Mr TRACK (AKA mr Shane Minehan) with his delta 1 going to roll out at 3ft, he might have to use one of his 7million other track balls, Take out the Ninja!!!

Jesus christ, is anyone bowling this year?

hell ill go with the person that I know will bowl regardless, even if he loses a limb

JASON BUNDY- 245 average with the Primal Instinct. :cool:

Wanted a year on the side lines i suppose? Did my knee around about the same time that roll offs happened, so couldnt roll off.

Will be in next year i suspect, hopefully...

Will still be there saying gday to all that weekend, should be a great atmosphere as always...

Well it's at Keon Park so 2 guesses who will have the biggest cheer squad!

My bet on the weekend is that Keon Park will win but I think the Northcote men have a fighting chance, especially as almost all of them bowl at Keon Park too!

tonx said:
Alex - cus that kids alright...
Noddy- super bowler
Madden- makes it every year
Mark Dodds- cus he has a girly shot :p - (now removed, damn it)
Mr Hanton- cus he has some decent gear now, will be unstoppable...
Mr TRACK (AKA mr Shane Minehan) with his delta 1 going to roll out at 3ft, he might have to use one of his 7million other track balls, Take out the Ninja!!!
Am speechless for once..TONX my mate :oops: :oops: :D
So which team you gonna bowl next year Tonx :cool:

Well box hill was gunna be my goal..... woulda been fun!!!

Apart from that, :rolleyes: i might actually shut my mouth for once:rolleyes: and keep it a little secret until next year to who I might bowl for... Just for something to do, and to keep a couple of people guessing...

:p

tonx said:
Well box hill was gunna be my goal..... woulda been fun!!!
Apart from that, :rolleyes: i might actually shut my mouth for once, and keep it a little secret until next year to who I might bowl for... Just for something to do, and to keep a couple of people guessing...
:p
Good luck Tonx..lets see how long that last :D Forest Hill ;)
Hey where did ya bowl your 300 game mate?

Greensy for the first one mate, (throttle) but its been along time between drinks id say..... HOWEVER

What has that got to with Dunn Shield?

Look for the Northcote boys as the dark horse this year, alot of top quality bowlers in the team, if the match ups are correct, they should cover more than first expected... Very strong team.

Ladies will either be Dandenong or Keon Park IMHO, with both being equal favourites!!!

tonx said:
Greensy for the first one mate, (throttle) but its been along time between drinks id say..... HOWEVER
What has that got to with Dunn Shield?
Look for the Northcote boys as the dark horse this year, alot of top quality bowlers in the team, if the match ups are correct, they should cover more than first expected... Very strong team.
Ladies will either be Dandenong or Keon Park IMHO, with both being equal favourites!!!
Watch out for DARK HORSE Box Hill ladies team..Kim Johnson shot 640 plus to qualify ;) what can i say about my mate Kristi Godfrey,on her day she can beat any ladies ( with a baseball bat ) ..hehe ;) and of coz Annette Layton..Keon Park Bowler (most of her family is there to support her )
For the boys..we will be happy if we don't finish last!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Knox would like to chalange all team's this weekend at Dunn Shield to see who can raise the most for SCOPE VICTORIA, i for one will put in $50 let's make Dunn Shield a bit more i hope u do agree let's go team's and show how we care about the people less able than us ......................:D

Well 2 days to go .....the dandy team are ready to go ...Lets hope all have a great time ....to the first timers enjoy the weekend....to my team mates & managers & supporters.......GO DANDENONG !!!!!! oh ! sorry I got a little loud......renta

Gary that is a fantastic Idea.
If the whole thing is above board and offical I will gladly Match your $50.
Come on Teams Lets do some good.:D

Just talked to Scope Victoria today, are happy for it to happen will be sending me envelope's for sat on Friday.
Good on you Jedi_ Bowler................

Gary....................................................:cool:

Gary i will gladly "sacrifice" my $50 beer money for this worthy challenge :D Good on ya mate :cool: Common ppl Dont take your money to the grave,you cant shop there !! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom