Dunn Shield Teams

Hi john I found out keon lanes are like dandy all over again..they are so close its amazing......we have to catch up..........mick

My bet this year is Dandy women 1st with keon & boronia fighting it out for a close second as for the mens team a toss of the coin to decide between dandy, boronia & a stacked keon side but for the overall DANDY!!!!!!!! ;)

hay rentlo how is ya will bring my beautifull babies over soon barb seen them today was going to drop over but heard you were not home :rolleyes: will catch up real soon

Whasup! said:
My bet this year is Dandy women 1st with keon & boronia fighting it out for a close second as for the mens team a toss of the coin to decide between dandy, boronia & a stacked keon side but for the overall DANDY!!!!!!!! ;)
After watching Boronia team practice on Sunday at Keon Park, i have to put my money on them =D> =D> i reckon that " CHICK " that " SCREAMS " from Dandy need to do something better this year...:rofl:

alexnjudy said:
After watching Boronia team practice on Sunday at Keon Park, i have to put my money on them =D> =D> i reckon that " CHICK " that " SCREAMS " from Dandy need to do something better this year...:rofl:
I'll have you know that CHICK from Dandy has been preparing her voice all year Just for Dunn shield.......perhaps if you ask her nicely she may even do a dance......just for you :D
Lets Go Dandy Let's Go!!!!!

Whasup! said:
I'll have you know that CHICK from Dandy has been preparing her voice all year Just for Dunn shield.......perhaps if you ask her nicely she may even do a dance......just for you :D
Lets Go Dandy Let's Go!!!!!
DOBBZY DON'T TELL US YOU CAN SCREAM,DANCE AND BOWL AT THE SAME TIME..HEHE ;) =D> =D>

Um! I guess you've heard that i am a woman of many talent's but...no i'm not a screamer8-[ ...that would be our manager Barbie....and what's with the Dobbzy :confused: It's Doddzy:flasings:

tonx said:
Ima gunna go for Box Hill...
Why? Because I can!!!
Thats coz you are my mate Tonx..thanks for the moral support mate, i truly ADMIRE your COURAGE. Brave man alright. GO BOX HILL ..hehe :rofl:

all i wanna say is PARKERS PARKERS PARKERS.....OI OI OI.....
all the way from sunny nth queensland...
shaneo...

Alex that would be Forest Hill. :rolleyes:

When a team bowls like crap you should come last:)
(You should be able to understand that bowling for Box Hill):D

Frosty:rolleyes:

jedi_bowler said:
Alex that would be Forest Hill. :rolleyes:
When a team bowls like crap you should come last:)
(You should be able to understand that bowling for Box Hill)
Frosty:rolleyes:
Lol Frosty i have to agree wt you mate..they make us feel like a super bowler hehe. But again without them we wont know the meaning of LONGGGGGGGGGG SUFFERING !! :rofl: Frosty we dont have any problems wt practice or team bonding mate..we just invite them for some beers lol

Good luck to everyone bowling next week in the shield. Im sure Its going to be an awesome weekend... I cant wait!!! Hmmm i think i for got to mention something.... :confused: Oh Yeah Thats Right... GO PARKERS!!!:2gunfire:

Back
Top Bottom