Dunn Shield Teams

Hey Guys
I would like 2 stay good luck 4 this weekend, hope there is high scoring.
just well done again.
:cool: Louise:cool:

Yep Good Luck To All For The Weekend ( You Will Need It. Damn New Pins) And Go Keon Park :d
Back Up Rules
Jonesy :)

Now it's time for Knox to shine who are we going to scalp this year will it be the team to beat Keon Park, Sunshine, Chadstone no no no it will be Dandy will it be by a pin or 100 pin's dose not matter go Knox...........:rolleyes:

Gary...................................:cool:

I wanna say good luck 2 everyone that is bowlin this weekend at Keon Park.I think u mite need it wif the stupid new pins. So good luck and high scorein.
Go Keon Park :)

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Craig Ryan said:
It would be better if they laid down a tougher pattern ;) but i'm DEFINATELY sure that won't happen....
Good Luck to everyone
CR

Fixed :cool: :cool: :cool:

good luck for the weekend guys and gals, see if you can obtain the world record for the most number of 300 games bowled in 1 weekend in 1 centre!!!!!

Well I don't really know who's bowling this year, but good luck to Jenny and Carly! Even though I'll be studying for exams i'll be keeping a look out for some sort of scores on here

And of course, GO KEON PARK!!!!

Hopefully I can join you on the lanes in.. well.. two years time!! :p

Jess xxx

Tougher pattern, dreaming, that would be good for bowling. Good luck guys and i am sure that the top 40 men and women will average over 220 over there. Go pins, stand up and fight.

Matthew Lambrick.

Well day one is now over and what else can i say but it was tough out there!!! Well here are the results after day 1

Men
1. Keon Park 149.14 points
2. Chadstone 142.14 points
3. Boronia 140.02 points
4. Northcote 135.27 points
5. Sunshine 133.04 points
6. Moorabbin 130.17 points
7. Frankston 129.23 points
8. Dandenong 123.10 points
9. Knox 118.38 points
10. Box Hill 115.47 points
11. Forest Hill 114.07 points
12. Highpoint 103.05 points

Ladies
1. Keon Park 136.31 points
2. Dandenong 131.10 points
3. Moorabbin 129.10 points
4. Sunshine 122.01 points
5. Knox 117.03 points
6. Forest Hill 115.48 points
7. Frankston 115.12 points
8. Box Hill 115.04 points
9. Boronia 115.02 points
10. Chadstone 111.01 points
11. Northcote 107.43 points
12. Highpoint 105.14 points

Combined
1. Keon Park 285.45 points
2. Moorabbin 259.27 points
3. Sunshine 255.05 points
4. Boronia 255.04 points
5. Dandenong 254.0 points
6. Chadstone 253.15 points
7. Frankston 244.35 points
8. Northcote 243.20 points
9. Knox 235.41 points
10. Box Hill 231.01 points
11. Forest Hill 230.05 points
12. Highpoint 208.19 points

Resurrection said:
Tougher pattern, dreaming, that would be good for bowling. Good luck guys and i am sure that the top 40 men and women will average over 220 over there. Go pins, stand up and fight.
Matthew Lambrick.
Yer you have to be kidding right. And of course you bowl at Keon Park so you would know how hard it is. Does it have anything to do with the fact the they actually might be good bowlers. 7 bowlers away at Nationals and still Keon Park out in front. Easy conditions yer sometimes, High scoring yer most of the time. Quality bowlers, I think so.

regards
Phil

I wanna say well done 2 everyone that bowled 2day. And good luck 2 everyone 4 tomorra. See u all at Keon early in the mornin.
Good Luck and Have fun.
Go Keon Park u will bring the cups home this yr for sure.

Cheers
Felicyti

philby said:
Yer you have to be kidding right. And of course you bowl at Keon Park so you would know how hard it is. Does it have anything to do with the fact the they actually might be good bowlers. 7 bowlers away at Nationals and still Keon Park out in front. Easy conditions yer sometimes, High scoring yer most of the time. Quality bowlers, I think so.
regards
Phil
No-one should be doubting the talent from Keon Park... However a better indication of the talent would be seen on harder conditions!!!
True talent runs deeper then having the ability to carry on a ditch (heck even I can do that sometimes :p )
Anyone got a list of averages from today??

HI Craig was tough today only about 12 guys over the card with a top of about 215. Very dry and patchy. Not sure of the girls but i think only 1 over the card. And new pins oh the joy of new pins. 10 pins everywhere. lol.

Hey Barry what do u recon Knox Men 950pins Dandy 949 i live the dream:p :p

Gary....................................................:cool:

Go Keon Park and well done to those of you who bowled today.
Good luck also for tomorrow.
go Parkers!!! :p

Chantal

Hi craig I can tell you its no ditch !!!!! Its tough !!!!! Yes have to hand it to keon park they know their lanes & good on them ....but until YOU bowl the condition dont call it a ditch ....remember this they oil once & thats all....renta

renta said:
Hi craig I can tell you its no ditch !!!!! Its tough !!!!! Yes have to hand it to keon park they know their lanes & good on them ....but until YOU bowl the condition dont call it a ditch ....remember this they oil once & thats all....renta
I got the impression from Phil's post that the league pattern hadn't been put down...
Even if only oiled once, the league pattern holds for a number of 4-5 games of 5 man teams..
Hopefully the same remains for tomorrow then... Wouldn't mind seeing the 215 push down towards 205-210... but we will see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom