Junior Shield 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get pplz sycd up without bagging them... thats just mean...... u deflate pplz ego by bagging them... and in alot of cases that causes depression which leads to suicide... how wud u feel if u knew u were the reason someone killed themself?

Thats all i have to say... So stooppppppp... PLeaseeeeee

- Emzzz
xxo

Emz i can tell you that these guys do not mean wat they say, its seriously all in good fun! and i think Tonx would be the last person to get depressed about someone bagging him, it would just make him more focused on bowling well at Junior Shield!

Emeh! :wink:

i think the only reason any one of these guys would be "depressed" is if they end up broke from all those bets...
and they'd still be laughing about it!!

if its taken the wrong way by the people involved then that's when it is wrong.. until then i'm sure they'll all agree in saying that's it's all in good fun, and none of them mind the comments being made

heheheh.... lol.... but i still dont think its nice......
Ash is gorgezzzzzzzzzzz :) good luck for this yr at js... im gonna give u sooooooooo much s*#t.... hehehehe :D

if there is to be money taken it will be by me!!!

i recon instead of doing it as practise games (altho i won't mind extra cash in my pocket) i recon we put a bit of cash on the shield results... waddaya say boys? I will put $100 on the line for forest hill to take the boys title hands down.

come- on parkers- im sure that one of you are silly enough to believet that u can knock us off out of our clouds that we gods sit apon.

only then will u have no choice but to look up at us forest hill bowlers that put revs on the ball, and admire the power game that you so wish u had.

ps. Em thanks for the support. Its good to see that the good northcote bowlers are still nice and not try hards that also wish to have a power game.

GO FOREST HILL

tonx forgot to mention he chipped in for me, thanks buddy :p

odds for forest hill boys win: 1/100

odds for tonx making all stars: 1000/1

Craig help me out here with more odds ;)

Cheers!

if they are my odds, i will put 10 bucks on myself. come to think of it i would put 10 bucks on anyone with those odds. it is silly to say certain people will/won't ake all stars, god we might even see brett in there (altho highly unlikely)

these are my odds on teams winning.

girls-
keon park 1-49
boronia 10-1
everyone else 2001-1 (sorry em)

boys-
forest hill 3-5
highpoint 5-1
keon park 7-1
boronia 10-1
sunshine 13-1
dandenong 20-1
chadstone 35-1
frankston northcote moorabbin box hill knox 5001-1

keon girls out averaging every other team out there- unbackable favourites

sorry im not an expert at being a bookie...
but it looks as if you have put keon girls well to win at least your not to one sided...

What kind of idiot posts REAL odds? Idiot...

Moorabbin winning a single game: 1000000000/1

Look on tonx's face after I beat him: priceless

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom