Junior Shield 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
junior shield

well, that was very impressive, unlike you Im not a Junior but I wish you good luck with all your bowling in the future.
As for eastcoast good luck for the rest of the tournament, I like watching Queensland and New South Wales getting their but kicked,

Oh your manager would'nt be Mr Gary Pett would it?
Oh another thing I have only ever bowled for fun win or lose
that's why I have bowled for so long, achievements are bonuses
ok that's it

good luck for eastcoast.................

Oh say hello to James Bowles and Mr Pett for me.

All in fun.................................................

hey everyone what's goin on.

I was just wondering if ne more teams are ready to be posted so we can see how else is bowling.

Tiffani

jr shiled 2004

well i'm new to this and all i have to say to you people is you need to get a life

becky22 leave the dandy guys alone they dont like you

I would agree with that and considering that I am the victim of "hsvking", I thought I would tell him to shut up as well.

He has no right to tell people what to say or do or for that matter, interfer with their lives.

On a different note, any other shield teams to be posted would be good.

Well, well, well.... Ashley Stace is a trator... a big one.... but i luv him lots, but he is still really really evil :twisted: ... But i think he'll make the all stars team this year too only coz he's an awesome bowler... I also hope Mark makes it too, coz he's really awesome.... But not Andrew Tonkin coz he's evil and a trator too! :shock:

Good luck to everyone for JS.

GO NORTHCOTE :)

-Emz

Just to my last message... Just coz im so nice and all, I would like to say 'sorry' to Andrew.... Andrew you very cool... But you left Northcote so your mean.. I also hope you make the all stars darlz!!!

GO NORTHCOTE :)

- Emz xxo

Dose anyone know the Highpoint team 2 of them should be luke pocock and anthony shaw can't anyone anwser that or any other team who have bowled yet

thanks em... i am pretty sure that everyone knows why i left northcote... and it wasn't because of any JS bowler there. (might be cus of the managers??? nah couldn't be. they are really nice people that treat everyone with respect.) :shock: :shock: :shock:

From the highpoint team i already know half of it...
but some Bryce guy got captain.... lol. :?

On a lighter note, some of the dandenong boys came down to northcote on the weekend and found how fun :lol: outside 10 board is... :lol: just think hsv king- that is what they are always like. :roll:

Firstly, Bryce is twice the bowler you are tonx so it just shows how ignorant you are :p

I heard that nocock wasn't doing shield I dunno the reason but thats what I heard...who cares like Highpoint have a chance anyway.

I also believe the Moorabbin team have 6 guys and 4 girls so I think they should be allowed to merge and have their 10 bowlers vs anyones 5, it would make a better contest.

But the real question is: Will Forest Hill live up to expectations? Will Keon Park make it the 4th year in a row? Will Sunshine come from nowhere to knock these 2 teams off? OK I know it was 3 questions but shut up

I'm also taking bids on any ball that can be bought through AMF, since after I take out top all star I'm not going to be using it since Storm is the best and AMF doesn't stock Storm those losers.

Look forward to beating yas all in a month or so, especially tonx!

Cheers,
Hughesy

new goal to achieve: ... don't care now if forrest hill wins... don't care if i make allstar, won't care when i make tanya eat her words, won't care if castle gets top all star. just gotta crush hughesy's average... lol. nah its all good.

btw before anyone starts saying bryce is a great bowler and that i was wrong and everything; i just didn't know bryces last name, and wasn't underwriting him in any which way.

p.s. brett ur an idiot... pocock is bowling he got highpoints top average in qualifying- likr 185ish lol.(then he defends it by saying it was at highpoint :roll: )

Now Andrew no being up yourself..... :)

This other guy is abit odd... this hughsey guy... who is he and stop being a meany to poor lil andy.. he cant take it he starts getting all mean and defensive.... :(... Dont worry andy he's just a big meany... your kool!!!... and i only said that coz im so nice and all!!

I cant wait till JS.... :D:D:D but can anyone tell me why the hell its at Northcote.. i mean dont get me wrong i love Northcote but it was there like 2 years ago... So if anyone would like to explain that'd be awesome... Anywho.. Have fun all!

- Emz
xxo

hey Brett,
we seem a little cocky dont we??
like u might have a chance a kaining all the guys a**'s but if u have a look at some of the chicks from Keon-park im sure they will give u a run for ur money...
eg me,Jess Ryan,Amy, and a few other chicks from other centre's...
no-one has actually given there all star predictions..
so who do u reckon??
i reckon for the guys it will
Chris Castle
Ashley Stace
Christian paige
and i spose i betta include u Brett
and i dunno the rest..
for the chicks its all very even
but my vote Jess Ryan all the way..
i look forward to compareing my scores with ur's Brett and we'll see who comes out on top ey??
Tracey Madden

It's all good I'm always up for a challenge, and since i've never bowled at Northcote it will be exactly that. But that isn't going to stop my cockiness no way!

I'm pretty sure i've said in a post a while back that I wouldn't be suprised if the girls out averaged that guys, and I stand by that. Anyway look forward to seeing yas all there.

Brett.

P.S. Do Keon Park guys really have a chance? I mean really?

Does beating the girls in practice count for anything???

Two out of the three games (included one by 206pins).... then they saw Highpoint turn up and decided to put away their weapons of mass destruction, and pull out the old rubber balls :p (might explain why the girls won the last game :wink: )

Brett... who knows what will happen mate, but let me give you the hot tip, your fear factor has never looked so good in its life...

cheers,
Craig

Oh and I forgot to include a girls all star team:

They will all come from Keon Park or Boronia, but I suppose I should choose a specific 5.

Tracey Madden (i'll include you even though i've heard you throw a 129 during practice :wink: )

Jess Ryan (of course my bestest buddy will make it!)

Kristi-Lee Godfrey (easily the most improved this year, and kicked ass for Tassie beating some of the Vics!)

Emily Robertson (absolutely owned East Coast and looking forward to seeing much more great bowling)

The 5th will be one of Jess Lawrence, Amy Farrell, Rebecca Whiting, Pam Collard, or of course the best of the lot Tiff!

I'm done, later!

Mate if your little boys are scared of Highpoint then you have got no chance against the strength of Forest Hill!

Man I don't think I will even bring the Fear Factor unless they need me to remove pins stuck in the left gutter.

Oh and be sure to bring your stuff down so we can go head-to-head after shield is over :lol:

Peace.

Relax

Why doesnt everyone just relax and stop big mouthing ya selves! (forrest hill)

the most important day is on the weekend of junior sheild! not practice or what you have been averaging at ya home centres!

wait till the day, no one knows!

page: shut up u know nothing, and ur very annoying. I can post whatever i want and so can brett.
brett: shut up ur a wank
craig: keon girls are better than the boys. Cept ash stace he is a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom