Junior Shield 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness. People please learn how to use punctuation! Its hard to make a good point when the person reading it runs out of breath!

And Brett, I'm asuming that when you say 'noob' you mean knob? (rhyming with Bob?)

LOL Brett you crack me up!!!
and well.. i know i'm mentioning president's shield, that (like you said)might not have anything to do with this, but you were doing exactly the same thing!!
eg. "I'm gonna top qualify" hehehe
so much for making the first cut.......

ANYWAY!!!
Brett, hopefully you do make allstars, but PLEASE do me a favour, keep a level head! Last time your head was the size of Chris', I had to find someone else to be my dinner dance date!! (and by the way.. Jerome would have beat you hands down anyway!! ;) )

I won't make any predictions, there's always a team up there that no one would have expected (makes me wonder where our girls team would have been predicted to have placed in 2001). But one thing is for sure- it'll make for another good weekend!!

Take it easy
JesS
p.s. Sorry Chris, i promise, i'm only doing it coz everyone else is! lol

hey hey hey hey hey slow down....

i haven't said once that i will make top all star or even all stars at all, in fact i remember saying that i wouldn't make it coz i can't bowl on wood....so you're wrong there :p

yeh i've been talking up the TEAM but we deserve it, it makes us bowl better and we will no doubt win or die trying :D

its always with the pres shield with you ryan's isnt it you will never let me forget it lol (Jerome sucks and i will have to kick his ass at Junior Shield because of that :lol: )

aaaaaaaaannnddd, i don't think it is possible for anyone to match head size with Chris apart from maybe Eddie McGuire!!

keep the criticism coming and i'll shut you all down just like i'll do at Junior Shield!

Peace,
Hughesy

Hey i might have a big head but if anyone has a bigger head then mine it's either Andrew Tonkin's, Ryan Burton and wiat there is one more and thats jason may cause he thinks he can beat me and beat hughesy well ai gotta say is my head may be big but i'll prove it is at junior shield. brett u always suck on wood and allways will just like i never have liked northcote but depends on how we go but Forest hill all the way. :lol: :p :oops: 8) :shock: :D :)
p.s jess my head is big but i didn't know that it was that big, whats this about the dinner dance jess plz explain

Laterz,
Castle

Chris your english class starts in 5 minutes!!

Why don't you like Northcote? Don't you like working for your scores mate?
This Junior Shield will silence some people and their big mouths, just like it will seperate the men from the boys.

If you can't score when the lanes aren't ditched up don't bother bowling come December because you will get eaten alive by those who can :wink:

Chris... i'm referring to when we walked in with our partners at the pres shield dinner dance. Do you remember? Well before roll-off's Brett and I had agreed on walking in together if we both made the team. I say IF but he said WHEN! I'm sure you could feel in the blanks from there!!

:) see ya round
Jess

day 1 of our qualifying for BORONIA after 4 games

BOYS TOTAL AVERAGE

1 Nathan Parby 834 208.50
2 Daryl Bourke 781 195.25
3 Leigh Haycraft 778 194.50
4 Luke O'Neil 705 176.25
5 Rhys Watson 704 176.00
6 Adam Robertson 689 172.25
7 James Banfield 685 171.25
8 David Bennett 672 168.00

GIRLS TOTAL AVERAGE

1 Rebecca Whiting 745 186.25
2 Emily Robertson 744 186.00
3 Kerri-Anne Biletziclis 697 174.25
4 Pam Collard 696 174.00
5 Vanessa Banks 689 172.25
6 Tammy Antrobus 590 147.50
7 Zoe Ford 461 115.25

p.s. chris who said i was io goin to beat forest hill i never said that this means im now just goin to beat you not the team coz i play as a team :p :twisted: [/u]

Hey guys here's the final results and averages for the teams for Boronia :

BOYS
Nathan Parlby 210.75
Leigh Haycraft 182.00
Daryl Bourke 178.875
James Banfield 175.125
Rhys Watson 173.50
John Allen 164.00
Luke O' Neil 163.625

Reserve
Adam Robertson 159.00

GIRLS
Emily Robertson 184.75
Rebecca Whiting 184.625
Kerri-Anne Biletziclis 175.25
Pam Collard 173.00
Vanessa Banks 153.125
Tammy Antrobus 136.625
Zoe Ford 111.75

Congrats to everyone who made the teams, catch yas all at Northcote.

Hey all,

I should be posting the Sunshine shield team right now, but due to some unforseen events, including me not going to Sunshine all weekend, I have no clue who has made it. :D

I am sure to know in the next few days or someone who already knows will post it for me. Anyway, I will post it as soon as I know.

I would like to say congrats to the team from Boronia. It's great to see some new faces in that team. Anyway see you all in December.

Catchya Becks.

Here is the Knox Junior
Sheild Teams

BOYS:
Matt putts ave 155.5
Jason Townsden 147.5
Raymond Scott 146.25
Matt harriage 144.75
Adam Zunica 138
simon valenti 137.5
Lyndon Heyward 127.50
Reserve- Michael Robb 120.25

GURLS:
Taiya bagley 165.5
Liz Woodhouse 150.5
Kate O'rourke 132.5
Karyn King 131.5
Rhiannon De jonk 126
Jess Smith 124.75
cassandra De jonk 114.5
reserve- Jenna bagley 110

Maree Pennell (manager),
Sue Valenti (vice Manager),
trevor Bagley(coach) and
we dont know who that captains
are yet.

:angel: Flick :angel:

Ok, I finally know the Sunshine shield team.

Boys
1. Jason May 222.75
2. Jerome Wattelet 182.5
3. Adrian Barbara 178.5
4. Aaron Lindus 166.75
5. Marc Lattin 165
6. Aaron Bell 160.75
7. Andrew Mead 160.5
Reserve Ryan McGhie 148.25

Girls
1. Rebecca Mueller 173.75
2. Chloe Pearson 163.25
3. Kim Parker 148
4. Natalie Ryan 145.5
5. Ashleigh Pryde 141
6. Kelly Freeman 121.5
7. Leanne McKenzie

Catchya, Becks.

just like say and i'm just mucking round i'm not trying to piss anyone off i'm just trying to have a little fun just like all of us i'm sure brett can help me out aswell and what is the sunshine team i betting 5 bucks that jason may was first

Well Chris you're right for once i bowled a 891 and no-one could catch me but well done to everyone who made the team GO SHINERS

well what a read!!!

well i spoke to the management at northcote bowl and they have agreed that the entrance is to be widened to fit some rather inflated egos through!!

Let the scores do the talkin!!

have fun guys and girls and may the best team win

cheers
parlbs

First of all..
Bowling sucks...
Second of all thats why im not bowling it third of all ur all full of urselfs

dude, your comment wasn't really called for, if you don't bowl that's fine no need to bash the sport because you don't like it.
and you would be well within your rights to say they are full of themselves with how they are speaking, be it the fact or not it is comming across like that. but man going to say bowling sucks and that's why your not bowling that isn't called for

Heya ppls its James Bowles ere,

Just thought that i'd lay a few peoples minds at rest
this JAMES B is not me this is my totalbowling name

TPC/PLAYER
i just hope that you ppl out there reading this don't think that i'd write sumthing like that

Well better get going places to go ppl to see
James Bowles

Tiff here what's going on people?

Just wondering who thought James B was James Bowles, cause who ever thought this does not know James as he is very passionate bout this game and would neva say ne thing as the sort.

Thanks for listening

:roll: Tiffani :roll:

junior shield

:D :D :D this is for all you tossa's, I can't believe the S*** that tonx has said, It is alright to have a 200 plus average I am sure most people can achieve that on synthetic lanes these days, but on wood and over 2 days on tournament conditions, When I see it , then I will believe it, Oh and by the way Mr Experience at Northcote (tonx) why did Me and certain other people at Northcote watch you bowl 3 games under 150, if your soooo good and your words were I'm practicing for shield because we are gunna win cause we have the best team, well you might have the best team on paper but on the lanes, let me know after 3.30 on the sunday, then we will see how good you are.
:D :D :D :D Tania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom