Junior Shield 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though i'm not bowling for Chadstone i'm going to be posting there results on hear 2 night but chaddy's team is ok but it's not the same as last when forest hill beat them but good luck to u nathan and i'll see ur brother at morwell

Good Luck parlby

Castle before you make another post do us a favour and learn ENGLISH
I have no idea what you have been saying lol...

Didn't take long for lil parlbs to join in too good to see, but bad news is unless you Boronians have done some recruiting we can just yawn you off :p Also you should feel special that castle included you in his "all stars" predictions lol not that it means anything

Nobody cares about Chaddy or for that matter any team with Burton in it :lol:

Craig - keep on doing good man but stir the pot a bit more its fun :D

Power Penguin stick with yer SA forums we are talking about mighty Vic Junior Shield not some poo SA stuff :p

Jason if you shot a 269 and 2 250 games I wouldn't be bragging with a "200+ average" coz you musta done pretty ordinary other than that.
Also don't listen to Tonkin he is a noob just ignore him, and let's consider East Coast a warm-up for top all star at Junior Shield :lol:

Cheers,
Hughesy

Brett,

Love the way your dishing it out to Castle, Burton, Jason and Nath, but if i remember correctly they made Presidents Shield this year didn't they???
What were you doing in July? :p :lol:

Cheers mate!!

Saving $1200 bucks thats what I was doing....let it be known that I made it the good year (2003 of course) where we actually won hey :lol:

Besides I believe this topic is called Junior Shield and nothing else don't bring other crap into it just because your jealous your not a junior anymore... :p

thokash said:
Power Penguin stick with yer SA forums we are talking about mighty Vic Junior Shield not some poo SA stuff :p

Hughesy

Mate last time i checked i can post on what ever forum i like yer.

thokash said:
Besides I believe this topic is called Junior Shield and nothing else don't bring other crap into it just because your jealous your not a junior anymore... :p

It doesn't really worry me... Im just thinking of how you will feel when your out of juniors at the end of the year with no victories at Junior Shield :p

just wondering if anyone else wants to post an early all star team. i will go out on a limb and post mine...

RULE #1 of posting team...
do not include yourself in the team.

RULE #2 give reasons why each bowler will make the team.

RULE #3 post it without giving chris castle a bigger head.

RULE #4 just please obey rule #3 strictly.

RULE #5 don't post it in any particular order (just to make it easier)

Brett Hughes- he has to bowl well in one event this year... so it may as well be this one, also made all stars last year.

Jason May- blistering form this year. (still recon that KI sanded is the best ball u have owned.)

Ashley Stace- bowled really well last year, loves head to head bowling and has the experience on Northcote lanes to cut it.

Nathan Parlby- showed some form at geeong for state championships (plus he beat me last year in the head to head round we had.)

Chris Castle- I know i am breaking rules 3 and 4, but this kid loves shield, and is in some sort of form recently having 2 x 279 in 3 weeks in league, also 2 x's all star. (even tho he uses brunswick sometimes, he does have a warrior!!)

bowlers to just miss out are: anthony shaw, luke pocock(if he feels like bowling) christian page, ryan burton, (have no idea how he gets his ball to rotate that way?! but just dropped off towards the later part of the year. was in unreal form earlier)and craig ryan (even tho he isn't bowling he might pick up a ball by mistake!!! could even make top 5!)

now i am sure that there are many bowlers from centres that i didn't include... but these are the bowlers that i know quite well and can comment on with confidence that they cant beat me up.

ANY OTHER ALL STAR TEAMS PLEASE POST. would be great to compare.

Tonx.

P.S. sorry bout not posting a girls team, for my team just put top 5 bowers for KEON PARK. the girls would win the boys shield as well.

craig ryan has more chance of making all stars than any other keon park (male) bowler :p

that being said, ill put a few names forward:

jimmy blenna - soon as he learns to bowl at a target he will improve and should peak around December (gooooo Moorabbin)

parlbs - he bowls with Storm enough said

jase - will make it but isn't exactly staying under the radar lol

castle - believe it or not he is bowling in the guys division and will probably make all stars to boot...oh and he bowls for Forest

tonkin - even though this guy is a hack he reckons he known all about Northcote i guess we will see and if not no doubt will have an excuse :p... another Forest Hill bowler but is a "ring-in" as Craig bluntly put it

burton id normally include but since hes a loser and bowled for Chaddy instead of Forest Hill i didnt include him (despite including jimmy coz he is cool :D )

highpoint will no doubt have some good bowlers but i'm not giving them any glory in an effort for us to beat them

i wouldn't include myself in this team anyway everyone knows i can't bowl on wood bar werribee (geelong / morwell )

P.S. i don't think its possible for castle's head to get bigger but i could be wrong :lol:

Relax,
Hughesy

Nathan Parlby - Consistent on all conditions.. will be better after the experience of bowling with belmo at Sth Aus under 23's, plus he did beat Shaun over there!!

Brett Hughes - Although mightily overrated should still make allstar team :wink:

Jason May - Great talent who is in a boom period at the moment....

the other two could be Keon bowlers (much to hughesy's disgust :p)

I will give more of an update closer to Shield

For all stars i will say

parlby- he will do some damage but won't be agaisnt forest hill unfortnatly

Jimmy- bowls for moorabbin but bowled well at president shield but he is the only good bowler that can do something at northcote

Burton- Well should of bowled for forest hill but wants revenge cause he couldn't beat me last yr what a pitty also not him out of all stars as well

Hughesy- can bowl good when he needs 2 made all stars last yr so he can do it again and bowls for forest hill bowls with STORM balls go STORM

Jason May- bowled well at east trials and has been bowling lately so he has a good chance but jason i want revenge for u beating me at president shield by only 3 pins

it will be fun to bowl junior shield again for my 5th and final yr craig tell ur parkers boys to be ready

Why has everyone only posted All Stars for boys don't you think girls will make it.

I think some of the girls will out scores most of the boys :p

:roll: Tiffani :roll:

P.S. Parkers all the way :)

Simple reasons:

1) I don't know which girls are bowling
2) Keon Park girls will beat anyone and everyone
3) I don't really care about girls
4) Keon Park team owns
5) Girls will no doubt beat some guys
6) Keon Park girls team will take first
7) Top 5 all stars will be from Keon Park

Did I mention Keon Park girls will win?

Even though it doesn't answer your question it still filled in a bit of time :p

Later,
Hughesy

Yeh Good one hughesy well we all know who is going to win the girls can they just give the shield to keon park girls already we should have a match keon park girls verus the winner of the boys division that would be a good match

girls all stars are
tracey madden
kristi-lee godfrey
jess ryan
jess lawernce
Tiffany Murphey
Amy Farrel basically the whole keon park team
might be one girl from chaddy that will challenge for all stars but
Go Forest Hill

Laters
Castle Castle Castle

All Strars

Hi,
Just to let you know i dont really care who makes all stars with me. 8)
And by the way chris i will beat you again so dont worry about it this time i wont make the match look interesting for the people watching it will be a white wash :lol: :lol:

Alrigh ur On for that when forest hill pay's sunshine i wanna take u on cause i want revenge but this i know i will win

LOL and i thought there was alot of drama in shield, this is a good read...but dont go out in the wind boys those tickets dont stick to well in the real world.....and the show goes on!

jase: very sorry bud but i don't think u will get to whitewash chris... because like brett said earlier we want to put our best team against sunshine...

just hope castle takes this post all in fun!!!

I think no-one should take the event too seriously, the main thing is to enjoy ourselves... and everyone bowl to the best of their ability on the weekend.

Would also love to see 1 game that the K.P. girls actually lose for once... but i somehow don't think that is going to happen... as per usual. lol

well tonx i say something i'm not good enough to bowl agaisnt sunshine cause i'm crap and everyone know's it but that will be the only game i will miss cause it'd only sunshine so it they won't need me to bowl oh well
let's just have fun and may the best team win and the five best boys make all-stars

All enjoy's yourselves cause it's my last yr as i said and i want it to be ****** heaps fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom