Junior Shield 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys and girls just wondering if any other centers have had there roll offs yet and who do people will make all stars here are my top 5 boys and girls
boys
brett
tonx
ash
castle
burton

girls
tracey
kristi
jess lawerence
emily robertson
reb whitting[/b][/i][/u]

you shut up

Listen up man, dont ever tell me to shut up or ill pound you one!
you think i know nothing, but i know more than you think...

i cant wait till the sheild weekend, so i can see you lose......
i dont know who it will be against, but with an attitude like that you will!!!!

relax man... just chill. Its all in fun, just as you bagged the forest hill team, i insulted you right back.

Seriously if anyone ever reads this and thinks that anyone here was serious about anything. You need a life (or a girlfriend)

btw: u will 'pound' no-one. Ur from keon park therefore if there is pounding to be done it will be done by a forest hill bowler (or our manager he is 5'7''. lol)

Who Fucking cares where just having a bit of fun hear instead of pounding some where save it for the lanes then will see if u will pound someone or not and plus i don't give a shit who win's if our team wins (forest hill) well good i just wanna have fun for my last yr of shield and i thik i speak for brett and tonkin on this aswell but maybe not let ball and the pins do the talking on the day.

cheers
Castle

Woo theres been posts! Lets see what we got here.

Page: what tonx said

Tonx: i think you and ash stace should get a room or something...

Parlbs: yeah your alright but i'll still beat you

Page (again): you will be beating no-one

Tonx (again): YOU need a life :p

Castle: i'm sure something in there made sense...somewhere

Cheers,
ME

hmmm where do i begin!!!!

Firstly to Christian... Tonx, Castle and Hughsey post in here to stir everyone up, some of us throw it back at them because its fun. None of this stuff is being taken seriously dude!! don't take it to heart!! :wink:

Castle.. good to see your getting a lot of practice. Just thought i'd let you know that Junior Shield is at Northcote mate, and your 100 squads at Forest Hill are serving you no purpose :p :p

Tonx... equal 9th at Classic Cup?? nothing more needs to be said.

Hughesy, Hughesy, Hughesy... The bowling world loves your dribble mate (except maybe christian),
I know you want me to bring my balls to shield, BUT i don't want to see you leaving Northcote with a deflated ego (after losing shield :p ), a even more deflated ego (after losing to me :p ) and light in the pocket (after i take all my winnings from you :wink: )

can't wait to see some more dribble boys!!
cheers,
Craig

I agree with what andrew (tonx) said down there... Ash is a gun and i love him heaps :)

Craig well just to say those 100 hundred squads where good and they got me 3rd in Classic Cup and 4th reserve for Masters in Adult Nationals so i think i did well for my standard see u all at northcote Forest Hill will be down at Northcote on 20th at 2pm and 28th at noon talk to u guy's soon.
There is ur response craig

Cheers
Castle

Its all good chris.. i thought you bowled well during the week but 100 squads?? :p :p

I would come down and watch on the 20th but hey i've got more important things on :wink: :wink:
so maybe the 28th?? hehe

cheers dude,
Craig

Wow, we get praccy at northcote? I should pay attention!!

Craig bring your new crappy ball and Storm will put it in its place! Also, nobody ain't deflating my ego. You saw what happened at Geelong, and well i'm still going aren't I lol.

If I remember last time you put cash on the line, you had to pay up! (or maybe that was Luke haha!!) The point is, you won't beat me and your boys won't win shield (notice "boys").

The only lightness in my pocket will be after I pull out my can of whoop ass that can be shared around.

See ya all there,
Hughesy

Brett, that was the cheapest $20 i have ever spent!!!!!

The good old days of pressie shield.. you have fun at this years?? :p :p I was thinking of repaying but meh, bought a ball that will rock your world on the dry stuff :wink:

Just bring your crappy little fear factor, and we will see roto-grip vs storm $10 a game??

cheers bro,
Craig

roto-grip??? hahahahaahahahahaha u loser. Micky little is the only person in the country that can make rotogrip look good... still recon that he would do better with storm.

If there is money on the line i wanna be in the roll-off as well. My new found ball (thanks brett) will own you all.

Tonx Tonx Tonx...

Your new ball may own us all, but you won't.. when u decide to stop cupping the ball you might actually get somewhere :wink:

craig it is called revs.... i mean sure u put both revs on the ball, but i want a few more than 2...

name the time and the place for the challenge and i will be there.

Tonx just shut up, cant you see you don't have to have a milloin bloody revs to succseed craig is a prime example of that ...
where have you got with your lot of revs...

um, nowhere...

haha funny guys, tonx i'll gladly take your money as well. anyone else want in?? c'mon drew you've opened your mouth now you HAVE to be in, and bring some of those KP 'bowlers' to the stage as well.

I'm sure Castle would do it, so perhaps we can even have a 3v3 since our teams only consist of 3 real bowlers each.

Every week I hear someone bagging Craig about his revs, and it's usually me. But then I got bored so tonx took over and hes doing a shit job. Learn the trade mate!

Cyas at Northcote,
Brett

y r u all so mean to Andrew? hes nice... hes abit up himself and his is a trator... but he's rly nice and kool... so STOP paying him out...
How about you all stop paying ppl out all together... all of you get over yourselfs... im sure ur all awesome bowlers... Just you dont need to tell the world... Let your bowling do the talking at JS... so just stop baggin ppl coz its really not nice...

- Emz
xxo

y r u all so mean to Andrew? hes nice... hes abit up himself and his is a trator... but he's rly nice and kool... so STOP paying him out...

Make me :p

We are just psyching everyone up so we can make shield as fun as it can be. It would be boring if theres no competition and everyone just comes for 2 days bowls a few shots then goes home.

Cheers

The Bert said:
cant you see you don't have to have a milloin bloody revs to succeed

Tonx, go out to Rachuig... Watch some of the good bowlers there and you will see that low revs is a good thing!!, As i say to some of the guys at Keon, low revs and accuracy vs high revs and no accuracy.. its always the guy who can hit his target that wins.

As to your challenge, any place at any time after the 5th November, Brett and i will gladly take your money....

thokash said:
Every week I hear someone bagging Craig about his revs, and it's usually me.

Hughesy, fire away mate. It makes for a good laugh... Its good fun when good mates have a few cracks at each other :wink:
Whens your last exam mate, so we can go have a few praccy games somewhere?

As for psycho.. i don't know who you are, but i have to congratulate you on being the first person to publically admit that they actually like tonkin :p lol

peace out,
Craig

I've seen more revolutions from the ball return!! Wow, that was fun. Nah your alright, your either getting carry or you don't (just look at East Coast lol).

Yeh book me down for Mooroolbark sometime I need to pick up a few new weapons to take down to Northcote, and I can give you a first hand beating with them.

Catch soon,
Hughesy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom