Dunn Shield 2010 Teams

Hi Ralph. Whispers are correct. I guess my business comes first before bowling these days. Maybe next year. When I can scale down the hours I do in the cafe. Cheers.

You call me fish boy when your team has an eel in it !!!! Answer that Blueper !!!

Yes we have an eel or two in our team but hearing of your fishing trips lately l hardly think they are at risk of being caught!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna catch a fishboy.

Its not the eel I want to snag but the Blue groper !!!
BLUE GROPER ;Left handed this is why it seems to swin in circles.
Target area ;Boronia!! last seen in Rootyhill migrating back to Boronia.
Known to have a harem !!!! Of bowling balls not women !!
Best bait ; open shot on the left ..Gets him in everytime !!!!

Lmfao that's a good one Mick. You"ve got me again.When l get off the floor from laughing l'll come up with a reply for you to slaughter again.

Its not the eel I want to snag but the Blue groper !!!
BLUE GROPER ;Left handed this is why it seems to swin in circles.
Target area ;Boronia!! last seen in Rootyhill migrating back to Boronia.
Known to have a harem !!!! Of bowling balls not women !!
Best bait ; open shot on the left ..Gets him in everytime !!!!

GOLD!!!:thumbup:

BowlersWorld.com.au will have results later on this evening most likely, Patrick Birtigs website.

Still no scores been put up. Somehow I don't think we will get any updates tonight seeing it's 8:30pm now.

Well done to Clayton men, just holding out Dandenong in last match. Dandenong women to strong again over Keon Park. Great weekend of bowling.

Congrats to Dandenong Women & Men for the overall win !!! To the Dandenong Womans team for a terrific win !!!To the Claytons men side for their win first time in !!!

To my team Frankston for an awesome 2nd day !!! to come from 8th to 3rd.
It was a pleasure to bowl with you guys !!

Back
Top Bottom