Dunn Shield Teams 2007

Sumo

First team decided today. As the teams are posted I will put them all together in a spreadsheet, same as has been done the past couple of years.
Frankston rolloff was completed today on a tough condition, qualifying was through league scores, with the top 15 Women and top 15 Men playing off over 8 games. Congratulations to:
Womens: Sam Monish, Christine Chidlow, Debbie Wilson, Hendrika Scoble, Julie Stevenson, Sherrell Smith and Louise Haig. Jeannie Walpole is the reserve.
Mens: Ross Ward, Peter Wills, Frank Bell, Calvin Andres, Shane Van Harten, Mark Potts and Steevie Toth. Ian Ling is the reserve.
Could each team please post their teams and reserves, as their roll offs occur.
All the best
Sumo.

Moorabbin roll off on Sunday 24th and Dandenong on the following weekend. Any news on other roll off dates?

Sumo

Boronia 1st of july
Knox havent even started yet:mad: :D :whip: then again what else is
new there allways last to do anything.... WHAT AM I SAYING:oops: .

Moorabbin teams decided last night

Womens
Rebecca Robinson, Kristen Harbottle, Lorraine Punton, Lisa Harding, Karen Newman, Helen Edmonds and Wendy Smith

Mens
Paul Bast, Jason Newman, Michael Castle, Ron Chapman, Russell Gunn, Shane Fitzgerald and Barry Wicks

Congrats to all from The Scorer......

Sumo

Forest Hill Men have there 2nd qualifying on the 29th of July then and thats when the women start and i think the juniors aswell.

Chris

Moorabbin teams decided last night
Womens
Rebecca Robinson, Kristen Harbottle, Lorraine Punton, Lisa Harding, Karen Newman, Helen Edmonds and Wendy Smith
Mens
Paul Bast, Jason Newman, Michael Castle, Ron Chapman, Russell Gunn, Shane Fitzgerald and Barry Wicks
Congrats to all from The Scorer......
Sumo

To the Moorabbin team well done......I would like to say to Ron unfair advantage he has something we dont good on him...

Here is the first spreadsheet with teams. Where people have posted finals dates they are included. Please post your finals dates when they are announced and then your teams when they are decided.
Hmm, will we see M Castle vs C(Knucklehead) Castle when Moorabbin play Forest Hill?
Are there other family vs family battles?
Are there other more personal battles on the horizon?
Only time will tell.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our Dunn Shield.....
Sumo

Attachments

• Dunn 2007.xls
    18 KB · Views: 131
Hi Peter,

Sunshine's roll off is Sunday 22nd July, and it clashes with the last stage of the Eastcoast men's roll off.... hmmmm

Jane.

Hi Peter,
Sunshine's roll off is Sunday 22nd July, and it clashes with the last stage of the Eastcoast men's roll off.... hmmmm
Jane.

The Dates have changed for Sunshine. I was told it looks to be the 12th August. If we have it any later than that we wont get shirts in time.
The 12th looks to be the only day that a sunshine bowler does not have a tournament on!
Brett will be comfirming this soon.

Thanks Jane and Sarah for the Sunshine info and the update.

Hopefully we will have the Boronia and Dandenong teams posted by tomorrow night, so they can be added to the spreadsheet. Still no trial dates for lots of centres. Any idea of the dates for Chaddy, Highpoint, Knox and Northcote?
When will the third stage of Forest Hill be completed?

Sumo

Back
Top Bottom