Dunn Shield Teams 2007

During previous posts in regards to Dunn Sheild Quals, i would like to firstly say Sorry to anyone i may have annoyed, angered or offended. I was simply letting of frustration as i was left out on qualifying day. Some of you must understand how it feels. My previous posts were in regards to Qualifying only and have nothing to do with Finals.
To my team mates, don't let what i've posted affect what we are actually like as a team.
Our first practice session was great. No-one had anything against me and we all made each other feel like a team even though most weren't there. If you are going to judge me then judge me by what i may have done to you personally not by a stupid post. Anyone who really knows me, knows i'm a great person, who will actually listen to you if you have something to say. If you say hi, i say hi back, i wont turn my back on you. Why not give me a chance and judge for yourself and not listen to what everyone else says and believe them. Sorry to all once again.
Cheers

This is the Seniors Dunn Shield Team which will be competing during the Dunn Shield 2007.

Ladies Team:
Angela Allen
Robyn Flynn
Regina Crocker
Chris Niquet
Marlene Crisp
Cheryl Noad
Debbie Naugten

Men's Team:
Steve Collins
Ken Coomber
Rod Stewart
Steve Calverley
Frank Bethke
Phil Noad
Phil Allen

Reserve: Ian McBain

Any queries or questions, please contact Sue Raphael

OMG - what a line up!! Watch out everyone...

Hey Lindz - going to give us a formguide this year?

4 weeks and counting - bring it on!!

Jane.

Why thankyou Miss Jane!
It's a little weird being back after a 4 year break.
Pushing the kids into bowling now - the future of the sport!:rolleyes:

Well well well. Look who is finally back !!:eek:

Been a long time Pozza. Thought we would never see you again.

Liz Fabian-Czmok

Hello Liz
Wasn't planning on coming back but the call is strong!
Now I need to buy all new stuff :(
Thanks
Pozza

Jane,

If you wanna loose your money....bet AGAINST cHADSTONE!!!;)

Oh Yeah!!:cool:

Lindsay

There Men's team is full there still looking for Female bowlers i think they need 3 women i'm not sure could be less now.

There's a secret weapon?? Daughter of one of the team mates of the knox mens side and not even i know?? Not Fair. Can we have it for jnr shield? Can it be dressed up in a skirt?
All will be revealed in due time Tazz. I am counting the days. Can't wait to bowl with my team mates. They are great bunch of people with great soh.
It's going to be a year to remember for Amf Knox. Doesn't matter where we finish. It's going to be fun :cool:
And Matt, your right about Lisa turning an old centre into a buzzing place mate. She gets great support from Jayne Parlby. It's good to see all their hardwork finally paying off. I see so many new bowlers and leagues and watch out for our young ones. They are going to make us proud ;)
Alex

Hi all,

Just 2 weeks to go!! I'm looking forward to catching up with all the old faces (not in age!). I beleive we will be getting a lunch break and a re-oil through the days. This will prove interesting!! Hopefully it will turn out alright as this is what we need. It wasn't very nice bowling our positional round on the lanes that the men were ripping up all day. That little ball just didn't want to stay on line in the last game (that's my excuse!!).

To all bowlers, have a great weekend. Lets see some fantastic games and great rivalry. Hate to say it though.....Dandy is gonna kick some ass!!!

See you all there
Sue

Hey Guys

For all those that are interested in the team, there has been a change to the Northcote mens team.

Brendan Marks has withdrawn from the team so our emergency Bill Duncan will replace him

See you all in 2 weeks

Brad

I dont think we need a reoil, when only bowling 6 games each day..
If you rememberber back to last year at sunshine,,, I think the last day we had very little or NO OIL as the machine had broken down...
If enough oil is laid first up in the morning that should get us though the day..
This extra hour could be better spent gettting home earlier...

Why does our game need to be so easy, i thought it was all about the CHALLENGE...

See you in all in 2 weeks

Lisa

All the sides except Chaddy, who are keepin it a secret?!?
Looking forward to it, judging by practice there on Sunday, scores should be very high.
Sumo

Attachments

• Dunn2007as at 29102007.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 65
I dont think we need a reoil, when only bowling 6 games each day..
If you rememberber back to last year at sunshine,,, I think the last day we had very little or NO OIL as the machine had broken down...
If enough oil is laid first up in the morning that should get us though the day..
This extra hour could be better spent gettting home earlier...
Why does our game need to be so easy, i thought it was all about the CHALLENGE...
See you in all in 2 weeks
Lisa

Shouldn't be a need for a re-oil....

The best adapt, why serve up a never ending ditch?
Make the teams bowl on the slick, battle through the transition, and then adapt to the dry... that enables the BEST team to win.

Back
Top Bottom