Emerson Shield - 2007

Craig I have a rule,I never bag someone who is bigger then myself anyway haysey's allright he almost let me win on Sunday
And you know m8,I never run from a challenge did'nt you try this vain of thinking before Country Cup in Bendigo :pokey: and look where it got you
Wilkins 1.........Chandler 0 :chair:
Its getting bad even Tonx is havin a go now :wedgie:
Gotta Go now Craig I have to change my avatar

short memory my friend, very short;)

try counting again

I've missed a lot while I've been holidaying in Sydney... and back to work and reality.

Just wanted to mention (although it's old news) a huge thanks to my team (mainly for holding me up) at emerson.

We had a blast, and win or lose we always have fun. Congrats to Denece and Kel who were in the zone all weekend.

To our men, gees now you've done emerson twice, get it together for ccup will you!!! lol. Well done fellas it was a great effort especially after sunday morning!! Special mention to Nathan who put in a great effort in his first open tournie. And to Chris for making all stars. Nice photo in the paper!!

And just to finish off I just wanted to say an awesome congrats to Cassie, words cannot describe the constant awesome bowling from this young lady. What a fantastic future in front of you.

GO SHEPP!!

Congratulations to all that participated at Emerson this year.

The event was played in great spirit, which made for an enjoyable weekend.

Congratulations to all of the place getters, especially Cassie and Tonx for topping the All Stars.

Finally, thanks to the staff of Geelong Bowl for their hard work and professionalism. The weekend went very smoothly.

P.S. Would anyone be able to post final standings for the weekend (including individual results).

Cheers,

Shane.

Shane,

the final standings are on PG 60 of this thread, and if you see Lance he might be able to give you individual stuff although i don't know whether he was just tracking Narre's or all performances

Final results - Zone results on second tab (still don't have results for repechage)

Attachments

• Emerson Shield-2007.xls
    82 KB · Views: 92
No problems Shane,

I haven't quite finished all the results yet. I still have more ladies results to update but at least standings and averages are complete.

*ignores Gary's post and continues to NOT post the repacharge results :D*
I know how it is ... people get busy blah blah blah.... :)

Actually the 40 or so people that did bowl may go down in history as the only bowlers ever to compete in an Emerson shield repechage...

It's not being busy... I'm a tech, we do nothing all day :D:D

It's more I'm lazy!!

But if you pm me your email address I'll try and send you the HTML comscore file for repacharge.

Thanks Doug Bear Jnr, Nick Walsh, Frank McKernan and Matt Wines for letting me beat them. (Its probably more disturbing that I can name them off the top of my head!)

I didn't realise just how poor my H2H record was this year.

Time to make up for it next year.

Back
Top Bottom