Country Cup 2012

Mindi

hi there everyone. hope everyone had a great christmas

just wondering if there was a list of teams for next years country cup. looking forward to march 2012

Happy New Year everyone in the bowling world..

Manda de Lange

Latrobe Valley Men - Motta, Mick Bosma, Junior Woz, Old Man Woz, Old Man Mills, Bruce Mason & Stan Bosma.
Latrobe Valley Chicks - Little Motta (Tindal!), Nicole Bree, Alicia Mason, Lindy Alsop, Amber Bosma, Tracey Woz, and I know there is one more but it escapes me right now??????

Jason

Latrobe Valley Men - Motta, Mick Bosma, Junior Woz, Old Man Woz, Old Man Mills, Bruce Mason & Stan Bosma.
Latrobe Valley Chicks - Little Motta (Tindal!), Nicole Bree, Alicia Mason, Lindy Alsop, Amber Bosma, Tracey Woz, and I know there is one more but it escapes me right now??????

Jason

Try Toni Maree Bosma instead of Amber and Rachal Whitehead

Good job with the girls team motta. What did you get --- 4 of the 7 correct -- that must be a new personal best :)

Well we've always known that Jase barely mentions the women's team without a prod so I'm actually impressed he brought it up himself :p

Team Sunraysia

Ladies.
Lisa Garioch
Paige Williams
Alicia Garioch
Shelby Garioch
Pieta Lapworth
Jessica Garioch
Michelle Merigot
Robyn Holmes – Manager

Men
Rob Garioch
Dean McKinnon
Peter Emmett
Ray Martin
Jason Gowers
Brad Lay
Gary Van Steenis

Rob

Team Sunraysia

Ladies.
Lisa Garioch
Paige Williams
Alicia Garioch
Shelby Garioch
Pieta Lapworth
Jessica Garioch
Michelle Merigot
Robyn Holmes – Manager

Men
Rob Garioch
Dean McKinnon
Peter Emmett
Ray Martin
Jason Gowers
Brad Lay
Gary Van Steenis

Rob

Should be a change or two to that line up by the time March comes as usual????????????????
PS Love the way Sunraysia's team is "selected"
IE: Nominate and then vote who you want in the team = GOLD!!!

Does anyone else have teams to list?? We are a month out and we haven't even got past the first page of posts..... Something is seriously wrong here.....lol

not sure if this is up anywhere but geelong teams are

amanda de lange, courtney murdoch, wendy thompson, genice thompson, michelle taylor, shirley muxworthy and julie jakupek

andrew carmichael, dwayne vivian, damien robinson, josh alvisse, lachlan merchant, paul campbell, martin muxworthy.

very much lookng forward to bowling this year. cant wait!!

Will be a interesting weekend. Some strong line ups and I'm sure with some of the LATE changes that it could make things interesting. Bring it on.

Deano

Hopefully I will be able to update scores round by round over the weekend. Attached is the program for scores and lane draw.
Could you let other bowlers in your centre know about this if they wnt to follow scores. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2012 Country Cup Scores.xls
    259 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom