Junior Country Champs in Sale

Crawf

Doin' the Mess Around!
Just wondering who will be making the trip down to Sale for the Junior Country Champs? A lot of people may not have been here for some years, so come down and see what the new owners are doing with the place. I can't bowl for 5 weeks because of a bus accident, but i'll certainly be there to cheer everyone on.
Hope plenty of people can make the journey (especially some of you Sunraysia boys!)

The Victorian Junior Country Championships will take place on the 20th, 21st, 27th and 28th of September at Sale and Area Supabowl.

Pricing is as follows:
Singles (3 games) - $16
Doubles (3 games) - $32 ($16 each)
Teams (3 games) - $64 ($16 each)
Mixed doubles (3 games) - $32 ($16 each)

These catagories are divided into grades (open down to novice).

Consideration for the all events catagory is $4, and you must have bowled singles, doubles and teams.

There will be open masters (average of 160 and above) and a graded masters (average below 160). Consideration for these events costs $5 per attempt, and you must have nominated which block of three games you will use as your masters qaulifying before you bowl those games. This can be done in any or all of your events, at a cost of $5 each time. Your highest total over any of the three game blocks will become your masters qualifying score.

Masters will take place on the 28th of September, and participants can nominate the time that they complete their other events in the competition on either the 20th, 21st or 27th of September.

If you are interested in competing, contact Sale and Area Supabowl on (03) 51445800

Come on all you country bowlers we know your out there so come down and have a bowl.
There are more people entering this year than the past few years.
So if you think you got what it takes to battle Sales difficult conditions come down and give them a go...... :?
This is aimed at you bowlers from the Rat (Ballarat) you guys :lol: dominated last year on your home turf so its our tern this year to clean up and take masters..... So Dean don’t bother trying to defend just bring the trophy down a leave. :p
Hope to see you all there

Luke

Luke,
Deano will be down to defend his title, unfortunately i dont think i'll be joining him. Sales a bit far to come for me, as much as i'd like to support the association, theres other tournys out there that seem much more "profitable", cant sell medals now can i lol! Otherwise I think Ballarat would most certainly have had a mortgage on the trophy! But, Deano is on fire, bit of spurring on in Warrnambool for goldpin and we both shot 195+ ave. So look out buddy cos he's runnin hot...
Have fun guys....miss me!
DaN :p
PS. U bowling Warrnambool Cup? Cmon!!!

Dan,
Yeah should be bowling Warrnambool Cup.
You guys in Goldping shield right?
Shame you won’t be down but oh well it happens like you said there are better tournaments out there.
Deano on fire hey well the Sale boys will be putting that out pretty fast I hate to say :p
How many people are coming down from the Rat do u know?
Well catch you round

Luke

Yeah man ready as ever for goldpin, the bets are on, lace probly already told ya! 5 bucks in 4 hi game, 5 bucks in 4 hi series!
U mite wanna watch ur wallet tho cos ur money wont go Far!!! :p
Um, just the matteis goin down for championships, and as far as i know deano's only bowling the masters so....
Good to hear the warrnambool cup is on your agenda...get that entry in boi, squads are fillin!
Cheers mate
DaN

i think that you guys have forgotton about all the morwell people. We have very strong bowlers so maybe u guys should look out for us!!!! :twisted:

Hey all,
Only a few weeks till country champs.
Yeah I'm in for the bet Dan. You got many people in?
That no good that its only Dean
Yeah W'Bool should be good bowling D sqd I think.
HAHA Morwell you guys talk to up more than u can handle :lol:
I think we are having a practice with you guys soon, I think
Who is coming down from Morwell to battle the Sale conditions?
Well got to go

Catch

Luke

country champs sale

You have a lot to say Luke,
Hi Gayle here, we are only bringing 6 bowlers this year and have joined teams and doubles with Dean Mattie and his sister.
See you on Friday night.

Hey all,
Nah not Morwell Dan never.
Only 6 from W'bool hey I thought u would have more its still good thats your making the long trip.
At the moment what I know of there will be about 7 from B'dale, 2 from the Rat, 6 from W'bool, 1 Geelong and I don't know about Morwell heaps I hope and a few from Sale.
Wont be big but I would say it will be a good open boys masters with a few people from each centres (I hope)
well I guess I will see u all in just over a week

Catch

well i am sorry to say i dont think there is any one cuming from Sunraysia i could not get any other bowlers to cum down with me to help with the cost of such a long drive oh well sh>t happens
(now well iam not cuming Luke Ross u might stand a chance of winning the masters lol) i hope every one bowls well
good Luck
wish i could be there

haha Luke man I always had a shot, :p
You know what happened when u tried to take me on country cup :lol:
I'm hoping the home town advantage will pull me through
but there well be some tuff competition with the valley boys
sorry u couldn't make it man
Catch u round

Bye

Luke

HAHa, its funny how you guys bag Morwell when we have some of the best bowlers around. All of us will whoop your ass...especially Luke And Dans. You guys are obviously full of talk. We will show u, no need to worry. U guys dont think u will win masters do you :lol: well anyway i will wish u guys luck coz u may need it. Guarantee you that Morwell win more events than u think. Catchas then

Yea you guys better not say too much, cause the chances are that brett will be walking out the door with that trophy straight back to morwell, not to mention all the bet money. but if deano's firing, then anything could happen, not to mention lukes home ground advantage! And i have to agree with deb, morwell will take out a lot of the events, but i would say mostly in the girls. In the guys, its gonna be a lot closer, and hotly contested out of any one of brett, luke or dean, maybe bruce if he controls that massive shot of his! And watch out for Alan Manners, on his home lanes, might just pull out some good games and surprise everyone if he keeps his temper in check (It might happen, you never know!)

Anyway, good luck to all bowlers!

well this guy knows what he is talkin about. He has some sense. Not to mention courtney from geelong. Hopefully her and me will take out the doubles. You guys be careful of brett...but we have alot of other bowlers too. Goodluck

Yea you guys better not say too much, cause the chances are that brett will be walking out the door with that trophy straight back to morwell, not to mention all the bet money. but if deano's firing, then anything could happen, not to mention lukes home ground advantage! And i have to agree with deb, morwell will take out a lot of the events, but i would say mostly in the girls. In the guys, its gonna be a lot closer, and hotly contested out of any one of brett, luke or dean, maybe bruce if he controls that massive shot of his! And watch out for Alan Manners, on his home lanes, might just pull out some good games and surprise everyone if he keeps his temper in check (It might happen, you never know!)

Anyway, good luck to all bowlers!

damn the double message!

Well deb if you're bowling with Courtney, i would put that down as an almost automatic win! but Brett's gotta be careful too. careful Deano doesn't get to him... :p

Back
Top Bottom