Junior Country Champs in Sale

Hey LindZ you know id b up for the challenge. Ive never backed down against any of you. Bring on the Bling Bling.

Deano

Guys I want in and I call this
Deano, Dan, Brett and Me
Friday night before Goldpin what ever time if anyone has a better idea say so.
and Linz u pick your team and tell
oh Deano, Dan and Brett if u think I'm not good enough to bowl with u guys just say so I dont mind.

Catch

I have to say you guys make me laugh.

Country vs. City (or Team Brunswick???)

I no who i'd put my money on.......City.

Don't get me wrong there are some good country bowlers, but we don't have as much depth.

Deano is awesome to watch, whether at country cup or melb youth. Been bowling with Brett a fair bit lately and his shots is definitely improving, been trying to get him to bowl the Youth events with me... but to no avail. Give Tyson Hinton from Bairnsdale a few years and watch out too. Just like his dad.

As far as Country guys not having it as easy, yeah that maybe true. But i don't think its an excuse.

Dillan.

and Brett betting Lindz at morwell.... i'm sure it was tough. just joking man.

You guys are coming way off topic...
Never once did i mention the country bowlers were a BETTER bunch than the city bowlers, everyone knows this isnt true. If us country boys could knock off team brunswick australia, then im a monkeys uncle!!! And luke mate if it was held at werribee...hmmm, id like to see anyone compete with a shot like mickeys there...in a country centre im sure it would be much closer, any of u city boys wanna dispute that?
Lindz...im guessin thats ur Northcote ave huh? nice to know u challenge yourself...
Like i said, im not saying country bowlers are BETTER than city bowlers, what im saying is the city youth do not at all respect the country youth, this topic if you read through the lot is a perfect example...
Luke mate, no deal...i dont wanna throw my money away, i suggest u do the same...
DaN

have a sook,

its actually my chadstone average, i dont show any less respect for coun try bowlers, im just giving you guys a bit of shit.

deano and brett, shut this guy up.

lindz buddy that was a touch harsh....
like i said man, i mean no disrespect...u guys are awesome
i rekon we all give it a rest now, 84 replies on what was spose to be a look into country champs in sale, lol!
cheers
DaN

I don't think anyone ever said country bowlers were bad.
There are people called coaches.. they help people get BETTER.
If you want to improve maybe you should get some coaching.

I have bowled recently at Ballarat.. I thought that they were pretty good actually. Their a lot better then where I bowl.

The fact that you live in the country has nothing to do with how good a bowler you are. Sonja, Sarah, Courtney, Debra, Dean, Alicia G and both her parents.. Kelly Jones.. Kylie Jeffries.. all great bowlers.. all in State teams or have been in State teams...

:eek: :)

guys this has got alot worse since i last looked. Obviously team brunswick is good otherwise they wouldnt be team brunswick. Y dont u all just show each other then. sorry just gettin out of hand i think

Eraser...

If those guys can average 210, 220 easy down here, then i look forward to seeing them at the Australian Open and SPC in 2004!!!
Cause those guys are nearly gonna win with scores like that!

I know that some of those guys are good, but can they average that in one of the majors for 32 games?

Team Brunswick Australia
www.Brunswickbowling.com.au

OK. for starters i havent been that up to date with whats goin on in this forum, but after what i read about just then... a whole 9 pages... i think im up to date and finally know what deano was goin on about wednesday night to me.

Country vs City ey? hehe better make room for another one... coz ive with team deano on this one! hahahaha

Hey LindZ, Matto and Mickey, are we goin to get this on or what??????? All these other guys seem to be running therre mouth. I want some action, we should do something soon.

Columbia and me against the world baby!!!!!

Deano

kick ass deano, get that ego running huge on friday night, it will make it all the much better after i smash it to pieces on saturday :lol: :lol: :lol:

i would offer my help, but dont work with amatuers :lol: :lol: :lol:

21 days till judgement day

Back
Top Bottom