Junior Country Champs in Sale

well i wouldnt say automatic but we have a good chance i reckon. And as for brett...he has a huge mouth! :eek: if anything deano will crack. So i wouldnt worry bout that

Hahaha, deb sweetie....
:) we dont underestimate Morwell, dont get me wrong! u guys are good...AND U KNOW IT, "ESPECIALLY" BRETT!!! We just hate that u guys win everything! Too bad theres nothing better to do than bowl in Morwell, maybe if there was something else to do, u guys wouldnt be that good! Hahahaha!
As for masters....hmmmmmmmm
:?: With my absence, leaves a pretty big hole huh?
Give us the run down guys...wat are your thoughts?
Brett....Hmmmm yeah, if u guys throw a nice even condition my money will be on him...but i hear u guys get patchy as S#it...only wat i heard...
:?: Bruce....no, shot too big for sale, its bigger than morwell itself :wink:
Deano...hmmm yeah back to back maybe, hes either red hot or ice cold...lets hope red hot deano turns up and carries the balla flag :x
Luke...as long as u dont leave 5 pins buddy....hahahaha SL#T
Alan....dunno much bout this guy... :eek: :D :D

just my thoughts! :p

dunno whose bowling in the girls so maybe you gals can help out....
sorry im not makin the trip guys, sounds like much fun is to be had!
Miss me guys, i know u will!
:D DaN

well i have seen all these all these guy but deano in action i would have lean more towards Luke because as u said Bruce to big of a shot, Alan not consistant, and bret dunno dont right him off
as long as the lane are oiled evenly if there are and good left handers bowling they will give luke a run as well
but Luke well i cant make it. its up to u one Luke hafta win it

It annoys me how no-one ever has an opinion about the girls. No other girl has even put a post on here. So what u all reckon about the girls aswell? i reckonit could be quite close

bambam is none other than Mr. Sunraysia himself, Luke Roberts! Shame you couldn't get down here mate, how you been bowling recently? You should come down for Warnambool Cup if you're up for a challenge.

nah im bowlin all my events nect w/e. Good to see ppl replied to who they think outa the chicks

katie couldn't make it to Sale as she was tryin' out for the Latrobe Valley Country Cup team (with the adults).
She bowled like a champ in the last four games and made the team.
Well done katie. I'm sure if she had of made the trip to Sale she would have kicked some butt. You'll just have to come to morwell next year to Counrty cup to see.

yes katie bowled awes and not just the last four games.... she deserved it. well done beautiful. She couldnt make it next weekend coz she is working so i am gonna be the only strange one there...lol luv ya sweetie

Hey all,
Run down from first weekend!!!!
Masters for the boys Me 2nd behind deano then brett and some little guys that wont be there after next weekend.
but boys masters I would have to say the boys with a shot
Deano if running hot but he will be throwing a HUGE shot
Brett didnt bowl to well this weekend but wasn't bad always in there.
Me I'm not going to talk myself up so I'll leave it
Alan no chance, cracks it to easy
Jarrod from W'bool has a good chance
and for the rest of it I dont know who there will be but will
Girls:
Deb has a chance but I dont know if she has bowled in sale before
Courtney has a big chance and would have to be favrit
Kate always a shot
and I dont know who else is bowling so we will leave it at that and I'll see you all this weekend

Catch

hey this is to every one bowing country champs

i bowled first weekend and its very inconsistant, 1st ghame nice then goes to shit. deano u r in troulbble man im in the zone

master is only out of 4 boys luck ross, deano, jarrod pain and of cours me lace dogg

girls deb or courtny if there is enough girls

boys make sure u bring plenty of money so i can take it home

how much i wish i could be there
how come sale has to be so far away from here
if i was there it would be out of 5 boys not 4

Hey guys
If the lanes were as bad as u say, Deano has no chance!
Just to let u know...we had a bit of a practice yesty...(Deano Glenn and I). The lanes were tough, but playable, deano was throwing straight down five board when he was hitting the pocket, but threw about 8 1st ball gutters if i remember. First game a 102, second a 130...
Honestly, they were tough, but scorable...i threw back to back 180's, Glenn cracked it but threw 160's 170's.
Safe to say he was better at our round of lawn bowls afterwards, lol!!! But he still got whipped! God bless lawn bowls, we even took on the old fellas from the club, nto bad for our first attempt, Lucky there wasnt a swear jar! lol
Jarrad, hmmm, in with a show i suppose, hasnt got a huge shot like most of u guys but can be very inconsistent...goldpin was an example of this...
Yeeah Luke man i reckon ur in, home centre advantage is huge...u have a nice easy shot, and that can be sooo benificial in situations like these...
Lace..lol, ur on huh? Ur gunna have to work hard with ur shot, cos i dont think its suited, just like mine wouldnt be if i was there! But uve proved in the past u can do it, just relax man and let it happen

Sorry Deb!
Girls
How any of u guys gunnna beat Court and Deb....
At the moment i'd favour Deb cos of her easy flowing shot, Courtneys is slightly larger and it wont help...just my thoughts

Again such a shame i couldnt make it...not happy now, but hey, u gotta make some sacrifices somewhere along the line...
Good luck guys, i reckon u's will need it!
Cheers and talk soon
DaN

hey, i still have to back up my home centre and say that Morwell ppl will win it. i think that it will be brett or bruce in the boys but my money is on brett. Yes luke has a good chance coz its his home centre but i still think brett can out do him. And with the girls i hope its out of court and me. Im hopin that there will be enough girls aswell. So i will see all of u very soon. Goodluck

hey all,
Deb I hate to say but at the moment there are only 3 girls bowling open masters but they could drop the cut like last year.
Bruce isn't bowling so like Brett said him, me, jarrod and maybe dean but he will have to wait to fire after a few games when the oil starts to move down the back end more that's the only way I can see him keeping the ball on the lane.

Catch

i reckon they should lower it. thats stupid. its not very high ave. as it is so lets hope that more people bowl this weekend ey.

umm, this is just a suggestion, considering there is not enough girls for masters for champs, (which is dissapointing).

could we possibly have a mixed masters. What do you think?

luv courtney

Back
Top Bottom