Junior Country Champs in Sale

Hey Court,

I dont think the boys would want a mixed masters. Not with you and Deb bowling in it. If I were the guys, I'd be running, coz these girls are awesome.

My tips are on them to run 1 &2 in the girls, if they have a division and 1&2 if its mixed.

Whoever thinks Brett will win is dreaming... that boy couldn't hit the side of a barn!! But he probably has tabbs on himself!

Courtney and Deb would beat him blind folded!

Hey,
Yeah mixed wouldn't be bad but like Lotus us guys no where to step back and trying to bring on Courtney and deb is one of the step back points.
For girls masters they might drop the ave to 139 and that should get a few more girls or they might just run a step ladder like things based on qualifying.
that's my thought.

Catch

spot on lindz...

boys boys boys.... morwell isn't that tough!... if you guys can only manage to chuck under 140 you need to learn a few things...

A) Spare
B) Use Brunswick :p:p

hey we bowl with u city boys to.
and we know there not tough they just have 7 or 8 good bowlers insted of 3 or 4 like the other country centers
yeah I'll give you the brunswick thing they do make good balls

which center you from big fella
remember you city guys have more of a advantage then the country people trust me i first started bowling in melborne so i how hard the country centers are (some of then)

Lindsay bowls dandy and chaddy among other places and is part of team Brunswick and is one of the best youth bowlers going round and I don't know who Big_Fella is.

but still i'll say country centres are challenges :)

bowling 180's can be good scores... just look at morwell youth cup!!

and who is big_fella???

i'm sure you country boys would like to take him on!!

Northcote where is that?
If u think u have got the hardest lanes then u haven't bowled in sale where I bowl.
I think big_fella is Micky but I'm just taking a guess
Catch

I agree with big_fella about Morwell, but Sale is a whole different matter! Some of you city boys should come down some time for a real challenge :p (as long as big_fella is not mickey, because you will no doubt bowl well anyway :oops: ). But yea seriously, maybe Northcote is difficult (i've never bowled there), but everyones gotta experience Sale before they make any judgements!

I'm with craf Sale is in a whole different league of challenging lanes.
Lindsay, Brett was telling me that u two had a bowl at Morwell the other week and u couldn't keep your ball on the lane well times the hook you had there by 2 and if big_fella is micky you your spear ball would be going 40 boards easy!!!
But luckily we are getting a new washing and oiling machine this week so hopefully they will become just a bit easier.

Catch all and hope to see everyone at Sale in a few days.

Northcote is the hardest centre in Victoria huh?
Make the judgement, after you've bowled in every country centre in Victoria. Centres in Melbourne HAVE TO BE GOOD! If the centre your rolling at isnt throwing down a scorable condition, you travel 10 minutes down the road til you get to the next centre and join a league there. The centre's know this and know if they dont give the bowlers what they want, they'll lose them! In the country, we dont have this luxury, and as a result, they can throw down whatever sh*t condition they like, cause they know we aint going anywhere.
You guys really need to learn to appreciate the country youth, we aren't blessed with the opportunities you guys are. Come down to Ballarat and bowl league here and try and keep your Melbourne average, i'd like to see you keep an ave 20 pins below your Melbourne ave...cos even thats a challenge...
DaN

Northcote is the hardest centre in Victoria huh?
Make the judgement, after you've bowled in every country centre in Victoria. Centres in Melbourne HAVE TO BE GOOD! If the centre your rolling at isnt throwing down a scorable condition, you travel 10 minutes down the road til you get to the next centre and join a league there. The centre's know this and know if they dont give the bowlers what they want, they'll lose them! In the country, we dont have this luxury, and as a result, they can throw down whatever sh*t condition they like, cause they know we aint going anywhere.
You guys really need to learn to appreciate the country youth, we aren't blessed with the opportunities you guys are. Come down to Ballarat and bowl league here and try and keep your Melbourne average, i'd like to see you keep an ave 20 pins below your Melbourne ave...cos even thats a challenge...
DaN

guys honestly does it matter what is the hardest centre. Just prove it when u bowl there! Sale isnt the hardest centre around u know. There are hard centres in melb aswell coz i bowled at most of them. anyway i will c u all there.

Well Sale could be about to become a whole lot easier! I was just the first one to try out a lane prepared with the new oiling/ washing machine. Its a Phoenix machine upgraded with kegal :D parts. The transformation was unbelievable, with oil and backend being new factors brought to the Sale lanes. Obviously its still pretty new, and must be worn in a bit before it can lay consistant oil, and they've gotta work out what is the best of the pre programed patterns. But it could be a new chapter for the Sale centre! (I hear the new machine will not be used on Saturday, but will be used for masters on Sunday :wink: ). So yea good luck, and from what i saw today after a few balls, it should be really good!

i agree with eraser you city guys have moreof an advantge then us country bowler you might ave high in your center but come to the country lanes and take of 20 to 30 pins off your ave easy

hey guys i was just wondering if someone would be able to post the winners and scores from masters!

thanx guys!

Come have a bowl in Devonport, then we will see if you are still complaining about your conditions...........

id just like to say well done to everyone that bowled on the weekend. Well done in masters and well done to brett for winning the open boys. It would of been great to see more ppl there but maybe another time ey....anyway well done everyone. Good o see u all there

Back
Top Bottom