Junior Country Champs in Sale

Hey Deb its alright to praise brett for his good effort :lol: with luke only 9 pins behind him but dont forget the girls you played some good games with courtney not far behind but you cant forget the graded girls was katrinia from ovens and murray and for boys Tim from sale. But i would just like to say everyone who bowled made a great effort and well done to everyone who made masters

mel

this is to all the ppl who said i wouldnt win EAT SHIT
i told u that i was in the zone and with mt new shot i can play anywhere and kick some ass i beat lindz by 120 pins the other week in morwell so watch out for goldpin cause with my new equipment and style dont count me out yet

well done deb on winning the master and to tim and kat aswell

but i have to say to every one

I TOLD U SOOOOO

LACE DOGG WINS AGAIN
GO STORM

this is to all the ppl who said i wouldnt win EAT SHIT
i told u that i was in the zone and with mt new shot i can play anywhere and kick some ass i beat lindz by 120 pins the other week in morwell so watch out for goldpin cause with my new equipment and style dont count me out yet

well done deb on winning the master and to tim and kat aswell

but i have to say to every one

I TOLD U SOOOOO

LACE DOGG WINS AGAIN
GO STORM

Hey Brett... bit touchy eh?? :twisted:

Deb.. well done!! (You still would have kicked Bretts ass though!)

Good to see you have a win brett. i supported you all the way, but it would be nice if luke could have a victory over you one day. You'll do it soon luke, maybe even later this year at emerson shield :p . Congrats to timmy, kat and deb for taking out their sections as well. Judging by the top competition, it looks like country champs isn't dead just yet!

winge winge winge.

how do we have an advantage over country bowlers???

you guys telling me if you walk into a city centre you'll average 20 - 30 pins higher??? Please... i can tell you now my average will change from centre to centre, but give it time and averages will even out.

LaCe DoGG, good win, actually it was a win, you know ill still put you in your place. i dont think you wanna live in the past, then again you do get more $#@ than i do :lol:

I'm A PimP

Hey Lindz mate you leave us country people alone. Just cos u bowl for team WHO.

Its All About The $ BLING BLING $

Deano.

The big "B" powerhouse, thats who... we should have a country city challenge and settle all this!

with some BLING BLING on the line ofcoarse. :wink:

hahaha lindz ya got em now!
now that ya got the "bling bling" on the line i bet those country bowlers rnt up to the challenge ne more! guess they wouldnt want ya kickin their ass! ur in that team for a reason ey... so whos gonna challenge ya??!?

ciao

Hey mate id take Lindz on any time any place.

But hey all you city bowlers rekon we are crap.

Deano

Deano I'm with u
That there problem is they think where crap but some of us country people can bowl a bit, I'm not saying Lindz isn't a fucken great bowler because he is but Brett was telling me that you couldn't keep the balls on the lane at Morwell a few weeks back.
I mean you cant say country bowlers have it easier than city bowlers. On the weekend I don't think there where any 600's bowled in country champs. I think Brett went 400 over a block or two in masters I know I went 800 over the last 4 before the final but they where pretty fucken hard.......
I'm not going to have a little cry because you guys have better lane conditions than us I know u guys are good bowlers and all but I still think the country has it a bit harder than the city.

country vs city bowlers

you should know that as country bowler have it harder then the city bowler but we would give the city bowler a run for there money any time
and Deano why are you not bowling WARRNAMBOOL CUP you are in top foem and you bowled well in melbourne 2 week back

As a city bowler, i know that country lanes can be hard. But you should try bowling in the centre i bowl in!! But the thing is, if the lanes are tough, they are tough for EVERYONE!! So the better bowlers always come to the top.. city OR country.

Some of the best bowlers in Vic are country bowlers... Court, Deb, Boz (Even though he doesnt bowl much :( )

And theres no need for swearing either.

But just so you know... my money would be on Lindsay!! :D

hey saleboy- who ever said country people cant bowl?
i bowled along side court n deb at president shield and damn they
sure as hell can bowl! along with a lot of other country people

but hey, sure you guys might get tough conditions, but that's only
gonna make you guys better bowlers. Some of the conditions here
are just so pathetically easy you get bowlers wondering why they
can only score at a centre where you have a 5 board area.
But that's not to say all conditions are like that

there's good bowlers in the city n country.. no doubt about it
but i'd still pick lindz to win!! heheh

katch ya's
jess!

It seems to me that a bowler is only as good as how well they adjust from the city to country or any lanes every time. When you look at someone like Deano, he's all class. City or country it doesn't matter, he'll bowl well. There's also no disputing lindz's talent, i'm sure he could adjust as well as anyone.

But its hard to ignore the fact that the top average in my centre is in the 170's, when these very same bowlers averaged 190's to 200's in Melbourne.

But this isn't important: if a lindz vs. Deano challenge was held in the country or city, the games might be vastly different score wise, yet both bowlers would have to contend with the conditions, so it is a fair contest! The person who wins will always be the person who can get the best out of what that centre has to offer.

Oh yeah... Go Deano! :p

PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!
lets get one things straight i aint Big_Fella or wateva his name is....
and second! LindZ brother i think we really should set something up here.. i here the cash flowing our way already!!!
country or city wateva u still gotta throw the ball good!
revs or no revs..um nah u gotta have revs :wink: haha.. but i think this could get interesting. we should set up a weekend boys. when we r all free and got the cash up a bit for a good weekend!

well boys and girls let get this ball rolling.
CASH CASH CASH is the name of this game for that weekend.. :D
here from u all soon. take care

----------------------

www.brunswickbowling.com

Ridiculous thing to say Lindz....
scores will even out huh? I'd love to see u keep your Melbourne average in ballarat...
when i travel to melbourne to bowl tournaments....i can shoot 200 ave no problems....in ballarat 170-180...
Names like Mark Woodyatt, Paul Meyr, Tony Allen...Ballarat averages 180-190...Melbourne tournament averages of 210-220...peice of piss!
i seen u at mildura marathon brother...
winge? who said anything about winging....like i said, in the country, 1 centre....we cant travel down the road where they are offering us something better, so u take wat is on offer...
You speak of what u dont know...spend a year bowling in a country centre like ballarat, and see what happenz to your bowling...
Theres also not a proper coach within 150 kms of me...

Like i said, i aint diggin at u guys, but we arent given the opportunities u guys (are/have been) given....
PEACE! I MEAN NO DISRESPECT! JUST ASKING FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!!!

DaN

country vs city

yes i think we meed to set this city vs countey bowler weekend up some time and some where?
dan what is your last name and what night do you bowl in ballarat are you still bowling youth?

macca....
im dan nestor....
bowl tuesday nites and whenever else i can...
yeah man im only 15...
is that all?
lol

Eraser, 200 ave easy you reckon...

My melbourne ave is 184, if i cant hold that in a country centre over time, then Mickey, plz kick me off tba.

As for this country city challenge, i reckon we let you ppl decide on the gladiators. give me top 4 country and top 3, better make it 4 city bowlers (just in case 1 of us bowls below average). you would like to see slug it out.

Gotta have deano and lacey there.

you know its on, i know you can smell it mickey.

the challenge has been, any takers.

www.brunswickbowling.com

Back
Top Bottom