Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

Ohhhhhh - that was nasty.

Might be in Colac this Wednesday night.

We'll have to have a "chat"
By all means drop by and watch the "High" scoring ........ :surrender:

We all go around to Steve Hays place after bowling for beer, pool, supper, TV and beer. Make sure that is part of your visit -- it is much more fun than the bowling :D

we have one guy that hurt his foot so he has be given to the 12 of nov to bowl to make the team if he has not bowled by then the 7 spot bower is in ok

So how many tried out, I would be very disapointed if i qualified in 7th and got the arse!

I remember missing a couple of trials at Morwell with injury and there was no rebowling later on, it was just bad luck you miss out sonny, which i think is fair enough.
I suppose everyone has there own rules and trial structure to get their best team out there, but again if i was in 7th and got booted i would be piss.e.d

Motta you know they do things different in Bendigo. They have alot of different people too. Muppet Show.
Deano

So how many tried out, I would be very disapointed if i qualified in 7th and got the arse!

I suppose everyone has there own rules and trial structure to get their best team out there, but again if i was in 7th and got booted i would be piss.e.d

Motta wouldn't have to worry about it himself, cos there's no chance he could have ever finished that high at Bendigo.
:p:p

Hope Mick has been working on shortening his approach a little...........bit outrageous the way he was last time I watched him bowl:D

Rob

It can work that way for some..if they're special. You never know whether or not you are unless you ask.

Back
Top Bottom