Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

Got to realise Hammer you wont be bowling on that ditch you guys have. Might have to think and bowl.

Deano

Correcto wombat thats why the pattern was changed today definetly have to think about this one abit more,well about games worth more ;)

It was good tonight I got to bring out the Mutant for 2 games most ever look its had at Shep

Deano get back to the sledging I cant handle this Cordial **** :mad:

Hamma, since when did the men's team not need you and the old guy to hold their hands and guide them through?

They made a TV show about your team. "My Wife and Kids" (You decide who the wife is because I can't)

A quick reality check - 7th spot in your team only had a 210 average through qualifying? That's not a ditch at all.

lol @ stolen. enough said.

Who really cares what we ave at home when we can go away and still bowl ave's enough to win ??

Its what you bowl away that counts not what you chuck on every week unless your at ya own center oh like last year for you guys

Correcto wombat thats why the pattern was changed today definetly have to think about this one abit more,well about games worth more ;)

It was good tonight I got to bring out the Mutant for 2 games most ever look its had at Shep

Deano get back to the sledging I cant handle this Cordial **** :mad:

Anyone there hate the new pattern yet? usually theres at least one.

Good to here from all you shep muppets. Hope your team is getting on better than it has in the past. Just imagine how far you guys would win by if you actually liked each other.

Deano

So, Kevin Kerr, if that is your real name...... Where did you get your intel from?? I don't remember putting averages up.....

You don't need to post averages Paige. We have sources.

Kev, considering we didn't have a fully committed team and we were missing Rob we did very well at home. **** happens sometimes as you know and it was out of our control. I considered that a moral victory for our team.

Back
Top Bottom