Country Championships

Hi all

If you are interested in coming and cannot field a team from your own centre, just complete an entry form and send to the tournament director at LVTBA PO Box 3341, Morwell 3840 or email Eric Harrison on [email protected]
and we will endeavour to find you a team or doubles to bowl in.

Just a reminder if you are thinking of bowling in the Masters on Monday 9th June you must have completed an All Events entry.

Hope to see you all there.

when do entry have to be in by and can you get entry form of here because i have not seen one in bendigo and i am keen to bowl thanks
chris mackenzie ;)

Chris

I believe David Farquahrson has entry forms. Entries will be accepted as long as they are received ASAP (prior to final squad bowled on Sunday 8th).

QUESTION =)

last year, if i am remembering correctly, the open division for the junior girls had to be mixed with the graded girls, due to not enough open girls...
will that happen again this year?

jess x

Jess

Again a decision will be made once all entries have been received for the Masters. It is always a predicament as to how to run tournaments with limited entries, a decision will be made closer to the event that will hopefully allow the majority of juniors to bowl.

Front of Entry Form Reads :
"ENTRIES CLOSE 28th MAY 2008"​
How many coming from Sultana town? (Mildura)

OMG

Just goes to show the mentality of Sultana Town :confused:

Gee Gary, don't know why you have never seen the stand? it's right next to

the disabled toilets ;)

Front of Entry Form Reads :
"ENTRIES CLOSE 28th MAY 2008"​
How many coming from Sultana town? (Mildura)
If i hadve known more a lot earlier I would have possibly tried to make it.

Wioll mark it down for next year if im still bowling.

OMG
Just goes to show the mentality of Sultana Town :confused:
Gee Gary, don't know why you have never seen the stand? it's right next to
the disabled toilets ;)

I looked today, there are actually entry forms there :whistling:

Any scores yet... I'd be interested to see what sort of scores will be needed to make the masters final this year.

was in the bowl last night Gary and it looks like mid 600s will be the cut for Masters this year

Thanks Brian - that would be about the same as last year (i think 8th was 641 last year).

Ohhh what a shame the entries are closed I might have bowled this weekend.

Maybe one year the country association will get there head out of the sand and catch up with the rest of the bowling world.:surrender:

Ohhh what a shame the entries are closed I might have bowled this weekend.
Maybe one year the country association will get there head out of the sand and catch up with the rest of the bowling world.:surrender:
Obviously have not opened your eyes when you have entered the bowl in the last couple of months. The rest of your association didnt seem to have any problem getting in their entry forms
and just in case you really do want to bowl on the weekend
Rule 28. Close of the entries will be 28th May 2008 for scheduling (Late entries will be accepted to lane availability) Extra squads may be allocated if necessary.
But you obviously know this because you knew the date but it does not seem to mention that this was the closing date for the the entries as late entries will be accepted :confused:

Back
Top Bottom