Victorian Country Championships

track_and_columbia

Zoned In On Tenpin
OMG i would just like to say a HUGE congratulations to my little Laura Kairn on bowling so well over the weekend at the Victorian Country Champs....

1st - open singles
4th - a grade doubles
3rd - a grade teams
1st -open all events
1st - jnr girls masters

Laura i'm so proud of you...
Love Kirto:turn-l:

Great job on the weekend Laura, you bowled really well. Big congrats to both Kevin Wilkins and Christine Clark who took out their respective Open Divisions following on from last years win in Warrnambool. Chris bowled some really great games to defeat Kelly Jones, and Kevin, a special mention on three Masters wins in a row which is now a record. Bad luck to Dave Farquharson who bowled so well over the weekend, hopefully next year. Great going guys, and well done to everyone for making it such a fun weekend. :p :p :p

Let me see what I can manage for you guys. They are on display at the bowl I will see if I can get a copy and post them for you.

But just quickly, A HUGE congrats to Chris Clarke from Bendigo for winning the Ladies Open Masters for the second year running, it was fantastic to watch.

And to Kevin Wilkins, on making history and winning his third open masters title in a row. Well Done Big Kev, I'll be checking the paper today and I might post the pic if its any good. With Kev in it who knows lol.

Congrats to the other masters winners too, I will get the results and post them for you all to see.

Paige

I have been informed that all results are being emailed to each centre. So please check with your centre management shortly regarding all the results.

Congrats to all winners and everyone who participated. It was a great weekend.

Paige

Back
Top Bottom