Victorian East Coast Awards

Twwety

Whatever!!
Well even though we didn't bring home the cups to Victoria, we did bring home other victories.

Congratulations to Chris Benson on winning the All Events for the U21 boys, & Finishing Top Allstars in the Mens. Thats a fantastic effort Chris.
Also a big congrats to Mark Dodds on winning the All Events for the Open Men & also making Allstars.
The other Victorian Men to make Allstars were Alan Notman & Craig Ryan. Great effort guys, you bowled awesome all week...

Mark Dodds also came 2nd the Open Masters. Great bowling Buzzer, you nearly got past the post. You bowled fantastic.

A HUGE Congrats to Alan on winning the MVP (Most Valuable Player) award for the Adults. It's a fantastic effort to win this award & I'm so very proud of you.

Alan also won the Liz Smithers Award, which is voted by all of the Victorian team. This is an awesome award to win & Alan is so very proud of this award. It means alot to him.
I couldn't think of anyone else who deserves this award more than you this year Al. You are an inspiration to all of the Victorian bowlers every year you bowl East Coast & you are an awesome Captain to the Men. I'm so happy for you & the achievements you accompolished in Sydney. Your my Superstar... =D>

In the ladies we had Nicole Addamo & Mary Dodds that won the Open & Graded Masters. Fantastic effort by the both of you...
Myself & Sue Jones both came 2nd in the Masters also.
A 1-2 for the VICS in both the Open & Graded Masters. What more could you ask for.

A Huge congratulations to Alison Gula on winning the All Events in the Graded Ladies. Alison also won the Doubles Medal, the Triples Medal & the Teams Medal. It's people like Alison that make you realise why you bowl. She loves the game & she was thrilled with the awards she got.
Liz Halliday also had a clean sweep of medals. She won the Singles, Doubles, Triples & Teams. Fantastic bowling all week Liz.

In the Open women the All events was won by myself.
The Victorian's that made Allstars were myself & Nicole.

I think that is all the awards that were won on Saturday night.
Congratulations to all the Victorian Bowlers that bowled during the week, we made Victoria proud & I'm sure we will show them next year in our home town of Moorabbin.
Hope everyone made it home safely.

Jenny & Alan ;)

Well said Jenny.....

It was a fantastic effort by all.....

We had a great time, but off the lanes I was the BIGGEST WINNER OF ALL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks for a great week everyone....

Lisa

P.S - My little BRO / EX-HUSBAND is a real CHAMPION

Thanks Jenny for the post.

Oh what a week!!!!:D

I agree wholeheartly with everyone's thoughts on Alan and how he richly deserved his Liz Smithers award, voted by his peers, Well done Alan.

To all Victorian award winners congratulations, of course it was done withsheer skill, talent and determination.
Go Eastcoast, what a tournament, it is truly inspiring to watch. (Don't know how I will get back into league play, Oh well).

Once again well done to all.

Fuzz.

PS Lisa, I am still interested in your syndicate, let me know when.;)

Hi Jenny
It's great to hear that Alan won the Liz Smithers Award as well as it's great to hear you bowled well also.
It's also fantastic to hear that Craig, Chris, Nicole,Sue Jones,Mary Alison and Liz
all bowled fantastically.
See you on Friday at Keon Park.

We also forgot to mention & how could we forget him!!

Craig Iceman Ryan won the U21 Open Boys Masters...

Sorry Craig for forgetting. We haven't had much sleep. Must have been that 6am wake up call on Sunday morning with the fire alert ringing in our ears!!
(Craig was a little tired!! This photo was taken in the foyer when Floor 3 was alerted that there may hae been a fire on the floor!)

Please forgive Al & I...
We love you, you know that!!

Natasha Freeman also won the U21 Girls Graded Masters. And I think Jessica Lawrence came 2nd in the U21 Open Girls. Well done girls it was a fantastic effort.
Sorry if I missed anyone else, but please add to what I have forgotten.

And Lisa, yes Ms Money Bags herself!! Congratulations on your 2 HUGE wins, it was sensational...

Jenny & Alan ;)

Attachments

• 2006 East Coast Pictures 081a.jpg
    2006 East Coast Pictures 081a.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 77
Hi to All,

Well Jenny has just about summed it all up in her great post....

But i would like to add something on a more personel level....
As co-manager of the Open & Graded ladies if there were awards for inspiration and determination then this team of ladies would have won hands down...It was an honor to be assosiated with each and every one of them...we may not have won the ladies division but we won the respect of our challengers by never giving up the fight.....

I maintain the East Coast Challenge Cup is one of the most enjoyable tournaments i have ever had the pleasure in being a part of and i can only hope that this continues for a very long time to come...

To all my friends in N.S.W and Queensland old and new
( you know who you are..) Cant wait till next year to see you all again at Moorabbin when i'll be bowling in the Seniors Masters :lol: Barbie do you want my shirt size now???:D

And finally Thank you MTBA for giving me the opportunity

Cheers Mary Dodds

Alex ,
Yes Lisa was the big winner she was lucky enough to come home to someone as wonderful as me .lol
Sorry Alex i saw none of that CASH , she must be going to buy me something .
Well done to everybody who bowled ECCC ( even Al ) wish i had of been there i was in the mood for a few drinks , maybe in 2 years time i might go for everyone pleasure and excitement.
Great to see many bowlers win medals , well done little Les you said you wanted to go there and bowl big and you did , Edith was very excited for you and she said she will catch up with you at bingo.
GO THE VICS

Chrissy

To everyone that Jenny has already mentioned a huge congratulations.
Special mention must go to my great mate Noddy. The awards he received not only prove what a champion he is on the lanes, but also off the lanes as a
great leader and a champion person off the lanes as well.

Webber.

Congratulations to everyone who won medals and masters in fairfield. We may not have come home with the cups or you may not have bowled as well as you hoped but each and everyone of you should be proud of yourselves and there is always next year to claim the cups back on how home turf. I would like to especially thank all of those that offered their help to me and my family after our car accident on thursday, without your help it would have made whings a hell of a lot tougher. I especially want to thank Jacko for bringing us and our luggage back home your a champ!

I would like to give a huge CONGRATULATIONSto my woman Jenny.

You bowled so well all week and deserved your All events and Allstar awards.

Well done baby it was great to see you bowl so well.

Love you xxxxx:eek:nfire:

Alan..

Back
Top Bottom