Congrats to VICTORIA's Walter De Veer

Twwety

Whatever!!
I just would like to Congratulate The Victorian Walter De Veer Team on Winning the Combined Overall Cup. Fantastic Effort Guys & Girls.
Great effort to the Women to take 1st Place & also great effort from the Men who came 2nd.
Fantastic bowling from you all.
Have fun tonight celebrating your win!!
Go VICS!!!
Jenny ;)

Well done to the Vic Deveer team they finished exactly the same as last year. Well done to all:D :D :D :D

Congratulations:D to all the Vic bowlers men and women you have made us very proud...Seniors and now De veer well all thats left now is Rauchig
Best of luck to all;) a clean sweep would be special;)

Thank's all it was great fun the Girl's did great down to the wire and did it :D
The boy's faulted when it counted but we did not give in had a solid 2nd place, if only;). Next time?
Great fun was had by all well done to all my team mate's

Gary......................:cool:

AGAIN!!!! the women got up and got the job done!!!! Yay us :D Great job by the men also. Gave us a great victory. Can't wait to do it again in Tassie next year. :cool:

I wanna say congrats to all my team mates... Go Vics
To ladies you all bowled well and came through when you needed to:p :
To the men you also gave 110 percent well done guys:p
To the coach and manager you were fantastic:D
And to our small bunch of supporters who were there... I would like to thank you all.... it was very much appreciated..... You guy's Know who you are... Cheers::D Thanks for a great week

What a week!!! I'd like to say thanks to everyone for their help and support! :D
This was my first WDV as a bowler, and I had a great time! Looking forward to 2006 in Tasmania!!!
Go Vics!!!

I would like to say Congratulations to ALL my team mates, Womens & Mens combined. We had a lot of hurdles during the week but we over came them all and pulled together and did what we all went to Illawarra for. To bring home the trophy. To our new bowlers this year, well done, now you know what it's like maybe we will see you next year. 3 out of 3 would be nice. To our Coach a very big "Thankyou" for all your support and help throughout the week. To our very overworked Manager, "FANTASTIC" job and not forgetting Fiona for all your help & support during the week. We could not have done it without you. Last but not least, Thankyou to all my team mates, it made all the hard work well worthwhile. See you next year.:p :p :p :D

To all the WDV team
I would like to say congratulations on your 1st (women) 2nd (men) and the over all VIC'S RULE :D. I would like to thank everyone in the WDV team for making me feel weclome and a part of the team. It is was a privellige to support and help the team for the little part I did. Congrats to Robyn on her first place Charlane on third place and Gary on third in the Nationals:p.

fee.............:rolleyes: ;)

Hey Guys
Congrats on making the Victoris Walter De Veer Team.
well done and good luck.
\\:D/ Louise\\:D/

Hi Everyone
I would like to say what a fantastic job Tracy Broadbent (Manager) :p and Joe Tomasinski (Coach) :p did for the team. Even after the bowling bowl fell and hit the knee that Tracy just had a op on. So to you Tracy well done you did a great job in not only helping and supporting the team, but for the happy go lucky person you are.
So congrats to the Coach and manager of the 2005 WDV team.
WELL DONE WDV TEAM.

FEE:rolleyes:

ide like to congratulate both men and womens team onthe fine job they did at W.D.V. 3 out of 3 in Tassie would be even better:well done

Back
Top Bottom