Victorian Seniors Win the Cup!

Twwety

Whatever!!
Congratulations to the Victorian Seniors State Team who won the Women's Cup, the Men's Cup & the Overall Cup.
Fantastic Effort guys, well bowled!!
Good luck now to the Walter De Veer & Rachuig teams. Go VIC's... :p
Jenny ;)

Congrats seniors i saw ur scores and they were excellent. Like to congratulate Robyn Flynn on managing her ladies team to victory. congratulation to the men as well you bowled really good.

cya
bec whiting:D

Well done vics i watched the first day but due to work reasons i had to fly back on the second day .Men and Ladies all bowled great was sad to miss the final day but there is always next year .Also would like to say well done to my father the (puppy) of the side first time bowling state for the seniors and bowled great ,had a few bad games but also 1 of the highest

WELL DONE VICS

I would like to extend a huge congrats to the seniors who on trying conditions pulled through and showed the other states the mighty victorian fighting spirit.

I would like to also extend a very warm congratulations to fellow bowlers Sue Rapheal (A natural born leader and all time great lady), Paulie Francis (my hero!!! you nearly got that 300 for me, keep those socks warm buddy. Cant wait to see you in a few weeks at shield), JB (she is still one of the best around, good to see you still going strong) , and Paul Madden

Tam

Does anyone know if results are posted anywhere?

And congrats to the seniors.. start the ball rolling for another successful Nationals for Victoria.

Back
Top Bottom